Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NOOB CREW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
rom3o™ Wrote:u kunts all suck.

whos with rome!!!!!!

*akwars silence.............................*

I SAID WHOS WITH ROME!!!!!!!

sucka you know im down to roll with you anyday
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
stock_honda Wrote:hey rome i will will roll with you no one else wants me i guess so if you will take me i will roll with you

rome take stock, hes bad ass, just was never given a shot.

yer i know, im getting him a membership start of next round, if he can get a top10, il give him shot in top crew ^^ he just needs to pllish up ona few things.

i say this only beause i know alot of people who get top25's without memby but hasnt/couldnt yet.

as for Angie i automaticly assume ur rolling with me other wise fuk it iaint playing
yo rom3o if u get a crew im down with rollin with you next session if no 1 else takes me lol
hey thanks midori ( not sure of your first name) that means alot to me and im hoping that i can get top 10 next session, so if you can try to hook me up with some exp :lol:
take stock romeo ...
hit me in game or PM me here ...help me fix paypal so i can get some cash under my belt.

kicked outa home so cant jump on MSN ...work only time i got net ..

help me fix paypal !!!
black u clown i duno how to help u but i want u down wiht me

romeo
stock
notorious
black
angie

xD
and when will this crew battle thing be going down?
dude ur comp/paypal god ....
u must knw how to fix my lil problm ... it sounds so simple yet i cant firgr it out ...

ill drag your ass down with no $$ and only stock 1k crds boy !!
with paypal i can show u what i can do lol ...

But im keen to run with ya ..
rom3o™ Wrote:black u clown i duno how to help u but i want u down wiht me

romeo
stock
notorious
black
angie

xD

noob crew
!!!!!

your going down sugah Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13