Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIS ME AGEN

your probly ryte tho i need to calm a lttle dont i.....well i think am goin to if no little fucker winds me up agen and i have to find the lil bastard and castrate him an make him eat them :ooo:
The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.

what little fucker are you lookin for again? and its cool yer admittin you need to calm down... Big Grin
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

ok cool,,,,,,,,,
]=O~

Quote:your probly ryte tho i need to calm a lttle dont i.....well i think am goin to if no little fucker winds me up agen and i have to find the lil bastard and castrate him an make him eat them :ooo:

damn son...... lol.... ur doc. needs to change ur meds man.lolz.. jus kiddin bro....... kinda. :crazy:

SHUT THE [censored] UP AND STOP MAKIN USELESS STUFF U [censored] NOOB Confusedhocked:
mecca :postwhore:

ROFL ryan (jdoggyfu) u can talk some [censored]... first of all you say to people do they have nothin better to do with there time blah blah blah same old [censored]...ur never off mc infact never out of the house...and i heard you calling somone a n00b in the other post...incase you forgot you are also a n0000000b slammedfire took 30mill on you and you thought it was the end of the world....and you mite sound like a bad ass bastard with an attitude problem but really ur not ur a pansy ass bitch with an attitude problem, you have alot of things better to do with ur time like for example lose weight or maybe revise for our exam tomorrow ROFL peace-out...
Wink

lol its his own falt for get [censored]
mecca :postwhore:

Alright man this has gotten to the point where its kindof bothering me, u need to change ur name, I am readin posts where people are calling you me, jdogggg, [censored] like that. Now theres alot of [censored] goin round where I cant figure out if people mean you or me. I just gotta say change it and come up with ur own handle, give people a reason to deal with a new name I dunno. You aint a bad kid, but I am gettin way too much confusion goin round here.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

:confused: i know what yer saying....
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

now now jdoggy Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon