Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Later All!!

cmart Wrote:Well ive decided im going to go ahead and quite. Cant seem to get any help and if i ask some pepple for races they dont say anything and just ignore you. So im going to hang it up. Hope all yall have fun. Later.

i am posting this because i believe that you'll be back 100% in no longer than a session or two.. or even half of one.
grow up a bit mate..
if u cannot play this game due to the reasons you've stated but u do really hope us all some fun..
why not remind us on how we're having fun by reminising on the good times uve had whilst being a part of the community.
it is my belief that uhavnt, because the only intention u hold is complaining then getting back to playing..

ffs man.. u just won the bloody game!!!!
LOL.. ive been playing since rev1 and i have one icon.
this being said maybe i should try sooking lol.

maybe uve spent too much time mc'ing and not enough socializing..
but way ive learnt is u dont get too far going anywhere complaining to ppl, especially if ur complaining about them..

u know im even gonna go as far as to assume ur one of the ppl that sends the pm stating nothing but the fact u needa race.

think about it man.. if u dont fill yaself with this annoyance that u do.. then it should be pretty clear on how to get what ya want.

015202194232 Wrote:
LuDe Wrote:mike does have a good point...u won man...u can do it urself...dont count on others to do it for u...

but what if others won for him :roll:

well if others won it for him then he should asked those who helped him out to win for help cuz they should be willing to help him again...if they dont then maybe he should think about helping other peeps b4 trying for medals like i did for a long time...thats how i know a lot of peeps in the game is i help them...

u scrath their back they scratch urs....

**think about it**
AlKi

half the people that helped him get it quit this game.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

you just won?

well then good choice on quitting the game and congrats on the win
SpamaticS - Slick

hardly one and cmartin ur really dumb just so u know

u ask me for a (truths) learn to spell thats TRUCE look it up

2nd u then try to HI me then bug me for races FFS no u don't mess w/me im willing to help but u n00bed out uve done burned this bridge and ive let u know many a times...so leave me alone and stop ur pouting

LuDe Wrote:mike does have a good point...u won man...u can do it urself...dont count on others to do it for u...
Bwauahahahahahahaha orly? <3 you lude Big Grin
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

krazyman06 Wrote:learn to spell

*ring ring*
"Hello?"
"Hi Pot! You're black!"
"Damn it Kettle, stop calling me!"
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:
krazyman06 Wrote:learn to spell

*ring ring*
"Hello?"
"Hi Pot! You're black!"
"Damn it Kettle, stop calling me!"

i don't quite seem to follow i know the joke but theres no mispellings :S i guess ya don't know how to spell either?

I was talking about you. You know the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black"? You tell the guy to learn to spell, yet your post is full of shorthand. Tongue
Just thought I'd put that little tidbit of information on the table for you to see. :lol:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

bscar Wrote:I was talking about you. You know the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black"? You tell the guy to learn to spell, yet your post is full of shorthand. Tongue
Just thought I'd put that little tidbit of information on the table for you to see. :lol:

shorthand is an accepted method of typing...I can cut it out if you would really like me to..but i don't see why i should take that out the main thing i was saying is learn to spell if you are gonna be asking me to lay off of you bc I laugh at his idiotic nature Wink....It was a fluke he won and thats my final comment on this

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon