Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is..... Enough

hahahaha..mike u tell him...and btw to all u legit legion guys...u guys shouldnt talk at all...if u guys noticed that my account got burnt and my name changed....and im not going to blame u guys but still....and who ever did do it...wtf did i do to u guys... take it out on me...i dont care...after this season im going to break for a while anyway....so i dont really care... but if u guys get caught, i hope u guys do and ur accounts get banned...and jeremy...i said that b4 my account got hacked...and to brandon...i agree with u on those message things...they are so annoying so i dont respond to more than half of them...so peeps think that im macroing too....and half the time i dont even check them cuz i all i expect to see is "can u race me"
AlKi

modogg85 Wrote:
TurboShelby Wrote:not a shot at you midori. I was talking about others. we can continue to argue over who macro's all we want. I'm not going to share who I think does. People will always deny using a macro and I havent seen any talk of mods doing anything about it. If you ever think I'm using a macro feel free to shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to answer it as long as I can decipher between your message and one of the hundreds I ignore everydayy.

MODS cant do anything about the game play. All we do is MODERATE the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to say mods. I meant to say Ray/Cres.

Lude, Like I said about not trying to start anything. I'm not saying you are either. Can we just agree that shady play goes on from a lot of people? Now about your account getting hacked I don't know what to tell you. I don't know who did it but how does that happen unless you gave SOMEONE your password. We went over this situation a thousand times last session.

If ray/cres want to fix this situation it's fairly simple IMO. insert a text box every 10-15 minutes. Like the kind that prevent bots from signing up for multiple accounts(IE myspace). Randomly created boxes with the scrambled text that a human can barely read. Sure it's a hassle to players but it would really fix the macro problem. If this text isnt read and entered your signed out for a period of time. Maybe also require one of these for login so macros can't just sign in and out.

ya...the funny thing is is that i jus changed my pw...so that no one had it...thats what i really dont understand...and then like 3 days after i change it i get burnt....
AlKi

Well I don't have a dog in this race but I think turboshelby's human validation idea has merit. I've played other games where you pretty much have to enter a validation string for almost every action. That may be overkill but I'll bet inserting one in a few critical points would do away with bots and macros. Assuming they WANT to do away with them. Which is a big assumption :roll:

didnt they have the code thing back in rev1?
[Image: club.gif]

id hate the be the one who everyone hates by saying this but turbo is right...if ur on 24 hours a day every single day with ur car tuned just low enough to not get pinked and accepting every race even the millions of losses i send out to random macroers to take advantage of them not being able to say no (thats kinda kool i think)....THEN UR MACROING...not answering ur messages has nothing to do with it.

AND EVEN THE MODS ARE DOIN IT...U GUYS NO WHO U ARE...DONT BAN ME FROM THE FORUMS JUS CUZ U KNOW ITS THE TRUTH
The Taxman
#1 n00b

TurboShelby Wrote:not a shot at you midori. I was talking about others. we can continue to argue over who macro's all we want. I'm not going to share who I think does. People will always deny using a macro and I havent seen any talk of mods doing anything about it. If you ever think I'm using a macro feel free to shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to answer it as long as I can decipher between your message and one of the hundreds I ignore everydayy.

actually if you ever get a hold of ray.. i have talked with him about already, i was trying to get something going for the people who do macro. he will tell you that i have tried to talk to him, he is a busy man, with little time. but yet he still manages to meet most of our standards.

but i agree with what youre saying, BUT, Macro is something that cannot be stopped. simple fact, no matter what, you can always re-write the codes to do whatever you want... this might even lead to the end of MC... who knows.

so in that case... Macro users... you feel like ending MC forever?
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Enough is Enough...

When am i going to receive my membership and credits?!?
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

J - Hey baby !!
Bryce - Hey baby !!

sry havnt been here in ages

sup johnny my man
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon