Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is..... Enough

thought id catch u and J here ...

kuz PMs are freaking gay lol .. they should make a MSN for MC or some shit.

whats happning man ,

J wer are you !!!

TurboShelby Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:
TurboShelby Wrote:not a shot at you midori. I was talking about others. we can continue to argue over who macro's all we want. I'm not going to share who I think does. People will always deny using a macro and I havent seen any talk of mods doing anything about it. If you ever think I'm using a macro feel free to shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to answer it as long as I can decipher between your message and one of the hundreds I ignore everydayy.

MODS cant do anything about the game play. All we do is MODERATE the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to say mods. I meant to say Ray/Cres.

Lude, Like I said about not trying to start anything. I'm not saying you are either. Can we just agree that shady play goes on from a lot of people? Now about your account getting hacked I don't know what to tell you. I don't know who did it but how does that happen unless you gave SOMEONE your password. We went over this situation a thousand times last session.

If ray/cres want to fix this situation it's fairly simple IMO. insert a text box every 10-15 minutes. Like the kind that prevent bots from signing up for multiple accounts(IE myspace). Randomly created boxes with the scrambled text that a human can barely read. Sure it's a hassle to players but it would really fix the macro problem. If this text isnt read and entered your signed out for a period of time. Maybe also require one of these for login so macros can't just sign in and out.

They used to do that. When accepting races back in the day. it didnt go over very well and was thrown out the door a few months afterwards

yes mike i remember those days...they were jus pure annoying
AlKi

marcos = gay

if u cant hack the pace you dont desrve to win ...
shouldnt get a computr program to do ya work for ya ..cant live off being a free loader ya whole life

TheJMan Wrote:marcos = gay
Who's Marcos? And what do you care about his sexual orientation?

HobieBrown Wrote:
TheJMan Wrote:marcos = gay
Who's Marcos? And what do you care about his sexual orientation?

LMFAO !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wow dont see u in here very often bob ,
change ya name back to what it was in the days we used to hit every round kuz we suckd at racing bro lol

BOBSCURE...

wasnt that it???

not sure but i know he took boost the first time i won HI....lol....
AlKi

thats the one i belive bryce ...

me and him used to just chill with spidy and hit ppl all round lol.
was great fun.

still our helper crews are up there aswell a bryce lol ...

Bryce + Johnny in old helper crews FTW

u know that johnny...
AlKi

lol, just saw this. Yeah it used to be bObscure (Be Obscure) cause when i started i wanted to choose something obscure, lol. but everyone thought it meant bob's cure? i dunno, lol. but yeah i have been bob ever since to the (few) people who knew me then. then i changed it to HobieBrown to reflect my affiliation with spidey, since hobie is the prowler and a friend of spidey in the comics. and yeah lude, i remember that round well, lol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon