Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anything that can be done?

well i only have one icon
stock_honda

Etter24 Wrote:well that and if you played without a macro, you would have 1 icon lol

If your refering to me I won all icons the session I first won and never used a macro... me and GTAMobster raced my accout 24/7... didn't know what a macro was at the time... and you didn't need it cause offline races and nw gave huge exp anyways. Then after some bots came out people like p00n man developed macros... I started tinkering with them and we both had success with different styles. Then the RVC came out and p00n used a complicated macro... I went to a bot that used image recognition software designed by Negasonic...

I did use them when they were a grey area and Ray said it was not a bannable offence... after that when it was I never played much... I played TS and won that... then quite CI games for the most part... till now.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

basically what everyone is trying to say is to stop whining about it

if u dont use a macro...find one or make one

and please just stop complaining about it...we are all sick hearing about it

obviously ray and cres and the other mods arent going to fix the problem

and even if they tried there would be other people who find new ways through

there is no sense sitting here talking about it when it will never go away

if u cant keep up without one...find one...and stop complaining...and dont complain if u get banned either and sum1 else doesnt...no use crying over an online text based game

ridiculous :evil:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

First I want to follow Monte's lead and state, I HAVE NEVER MACRO ON MC. I have won a few times, and various other medals. Also what monte was saying is the reason why the putting a number in the box would not work. There is a way around it that works. Poon used it

you guys are hilarious. yeah let's all use macros. :roll:

i also have never use that crap and i have icons so it can be done without using it just dont try WWIII u want get it with the marco users and go for top 10 or top 25 or get good friends with someone on the top crews u can do this by hi-ing getting ur net p u really dont have to spend

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon