Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anything that can be done?

nah i havent been i dont play streetheist it made me angry never could complete an order lol so i stuck with mc. but that really does suck cause racing is the fun part about mc for me and others i bet, which sucks because i have no desire to play anymore. is it just me or does there seem to be a pattern here, vets quitting and now you have people who arent even vets yet quitting. RAY YOUR GAME IS GOING DOWNHILL
stock_honda

modogg85 Wrote:gotta let them get everything settled out. but I doubt nothing will be done. The last few months, if you have been paying attention they have been trying to clean up street heist.

lmao not really they are doing what they had to do in order not to lose everyone, but ended up banning every single account so most left anyways

and the macros and multies are still there like ever

yea i know people who i still talk to that play SH and they have amny multies like over 10 apiece lol not sure if they are getting icons or anything but yea like 4 people i know have at least 10 each so it cant be getting cleaned up that much, although it is probably harder to tell someone cheating on SH than MC? all i know is something needs to be done about MC or it will be that way
stock_honda

Well, since your all so worried about macros, what do you suggest be done?

There is only so much Raymond and Cresent can do about macros, such as changing the MC URL's every 2 minutes, which I don't see them doing. The only other alternative is to ban half of active MC, want that to happen? o_O

This is what I think would be the best solution. You can only log into MC from 2 computers. I think it was godfather, the game, that had that rule. This would def. stop people from running macros for other people for sure.

well to be honest pandar i wouldnt care if half the community was gone, it would give me a better chance :lol: and as for solving this, i would say we use the idea that has come up before, the text box that you have to enter the letters or numbers in like when your signing up for something on the internet a human varification code or something. sure it would get annoying probably but it would stop the macros.
stock_honda

stock jus to let u know macros are not ruining the game...mass spending is what is ruining the game...and u know that as well as everyone else...
AlKi

hmm just a thought maybe mass spending is to counter the macros?

not that i know anything about mass spending

i already play several online games that you need to eneter the random text code to get in doesn't seem like that big of deal

thats what im thinkin how can you compete with macros unless you spend if you dont use them idk if they do or not but yea both spending and macros are ruining the game but they come hand in hand and you and everyone else knows it to
stock_honda

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon