Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anything that can be done?

the way i see it all these people saying that macros never goin to change are the people who want it to stay the same so they could keep using them, we SHOULD start using the crazy typing thingy thing
The Taxman
#1 n00b

then bots would return it's a never ending cycle of cheating and unless you do it to it's tough to get anywhere

lol thingy thing ...

yea yurbs is right ..like always
Black__Metal

couldnt think of the name lol
whats the diff. between a macro and a bot?
The Taxman
#1 n00b

i'm taking the 5th :twisted:

you mean pleading the 5th lol
what are u guilty of something Wink
The Taxman
#1 n00b

:roll:

modogg85 Wrote:This is what I think would be the best solution. You can only log into MC from 2 computers. I think it was godfather, the game, that had that rule. This would def. stop people from running macros for other people for sure.

I told Ray that 3+ years ago... he said he didn't want to make people dl some sorta software. PLus anybody with anysort of intelligence can get around it... I had 10 godfather accounts..

Personally all I hear in this thread is people that whine... good ole MC.

You wanna compete with the people that yo think macro? Why don't you macro... but don't whine to Ray when he bans your ass... and the person you accused of is still playing...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

monteman Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:This is what I think would be the best solution. You can only log into MC from 2 computers. I think it was godfather, the game, that had that rule. This would def. stop people from running macros for other people for sure.

I told Ray that 3+ years ago... he said he didn't want to make people dl some sorta software. PLus anybody with anysort of intelligence can get around it... I had 10 godfather accounts..

Personally all I hear in this thread is people that whine... good ole MC.

You wanna compete with the people that yo think macro? Why don't you macro... but don't whine to Ray when he bans your ass... and the person you accused of is still playing...
haha good point monte i know this first hand Wink

well that and if you played without a macro, you would have 1 icon lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon