Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAHHAHA ZOMGZ

I personally have never been past 4500 in Rev 2 and I had to recruit the last 100 or so IMs and it cost me mad credits and cals to do so...

get 4100 im's on an accout with a bad ratio

HI 5/0's till 1% happyness

have your car about 100-200 less then max im's

win against said person... max I got was 4450 ish then I recruited last little bit and gave up lol

I just want him to share his secret... and I spent already this round and your easily triple my nw so I would assume you have had a few extra creds... haven't seen you with 4700 ims yet though Wink
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i think if you cruise till you no your limit and there some certain number high number like over 500 credits that will give you like 1-2k models so you could do this at like 4700 maybe get up to like 5500 models maybe and as foe the bug prolly the same as the last pf bug just install a party over and over again till your pf goin into negative number then you will get like 10k hoes every time u cruise 10 creds
mecca :postwhore:

lol jason, he said he was finding exploits to inform raymond AJAJA.

you want him to share his secret? by adding part ID 50 thats not listed? and holding a bug car in his garage?

meh im just discussing cruising in mc, and watching zomgz try to defend his own lie, its awesome.

had i not explained this already?

i didn't receive any icons cuz i HAD a bugged car in my account... (notice the use of past tense)
zz0mgzzz

No conratulations... Only bitching. Sad

and u didnt use that car to cruise to 4700 ofcourse.

u used safari LMFAO

hey i went and tried it in my boxter, got less than 4100 models, which is right around the max, then cruised for 500 credits, and only gained like 100 IM's. It didnt get me any where higher than if I just spammed 10 credits at a time

modogg85 Wrote:hey i went and tried it in my boxter, got less than 4100 models, which is right around the max, then cruised for 500 credits, and only gained like 100 IM's. It didnt get me any where higher than if I just spammed 10 credits at a time

no right befofr you max there like certain number like weird numbers that get u made hoes

modogg85 Wrote:hey i went and tried it in my boxter, got less than 4100 models, which is right around the max, then cruised for 500 credits, and only gained like 100 IM's. It didnt get me any where higher than if I just spammed 10 credits at a time

yes thats correct mike, because regardless off browser or 1000 creds, once you are even 1 im off your max, the algo dis allows u to gain more then 200 ims in a 1000 cred cruise.

mecca please dont start doing your usual, its this reaosn u still dont have a top 25, cos ur mad numbers getting mad hoes r as stupid as zomgz defending his own lie.

there is a way to get over the 4450 or whatever it is ..but it cant be done in a second ....

mike knows how u can get like 5k+ ...hes the one that told me about it ..
then matt tryed it and did it
but takes a bita time to set it up with some1.

good to see your still around romeo Smile
Black__Metal

rom3o™ Wrote:

yes thats correct mike, because regardless off browser or 1000 creds, once you are even 1 im off your max, the algo dis allows u to gain more then 200 ims in a 1000 cred cruise.

mecca please dont start doing your usual, its this reaosn u still dont have a top 25, cos ur mad numbers getting mad hoes r as stupid as zomgz defending his own lie.

k let me get a car and i will show you lmfao

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon