Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro users

will someone plz tell me what marcos is??? i just found out about it 2 days ago and clueless on what it is lol

its a bot that can be scripted to race tune and do certain things for you in mc. Its like a comp playing for you and owning.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

ok ok but how do ppl get them? i kno i dont want one

well getting a macro is pretty hard. but ill help out the new players so they have a chance to keep up with the vets.

STEPS TO GETTING A MACRO

1) first register a paypal account, as a macro costs $50.00 but since it will GUARANTEE victory it is worth every penny. Think about it, you're spending $50.00 for a PS3!!!!

2) Once you have a paypal account and have added a CC to your account send a payment of $50.00 to [email protected]

3) within 10 minutes you will receive the link to your personalized macro and the script to get it to win MC for you

ENJOY!
Contract_Killers

edits*

[email protected] is the paypal address he just too n00b to realize it

Hitman666 Wrote:well getting a macro is pretty hard. but ill help out the new players so they have a chance to keep up with the vets.

STEPS TO GETTING A MACRO

1) first register a paypal account, as a macro costs $50.00 but since it will GUARANTEE victory it is worth every penny. Think about it, you're spending $50.00 for a PS3!!!!

2) Once you have a paypal account and have added a CC to your account send a payment of $50.00 to [email protected]

3) within 10 minutes you will receive the link to your personalized macro and the script to get it to win MC for you

ENJOY!

how lame ripping of my lines.

pffft who macro's anymore?
I have a small trained monkey playing for me now

:roll:
*insert signature here*

Can I have the receptionist at my office play my acct for me or is she a bot/macro? Since she is on my payroll, and doing what I told her to do, will she be banned or will I?
Milf Pleaser

I still think you should hire me Mike... 50k a year I'll play MC 24/7 lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

idiotstick Wrote:lets dicuss macro users...somethin i know everyone wants to talk about

now, i know lots of people use one...main reason? anyone know?

well the way i see it, we got forum mods doin it and big spenders doin it, so now u got regular jo's doin it just to keep up with the competition.
of coures everyones goin to use it...let me get to the point, crack down on those effin mods from doin it and go from there

on the other hand i could probly name off almost everyone using one...sh!ts not hard to find out.

untill next time this was the taxman's rants&raves

doesnt mean you have to macro too idiotstick
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MC forum users read this calder12 1 881 02-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Past Macro's james 9 1,870 09-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Last Post: rom3o™

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon