Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morad Help!

i used paypal and payed a one time fee of $6 .
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Quote:Just to clear everything up....the $5 is a recurring bill. they charge the CC every month $5, unless you get on there website and stop the recurral. You can do this by going into the buy option and it will have the website for that payment type

Ive been being charged for membership for over 6 months and havnt had it in 6 months....so im just being pwned right now Sad thanks Raymond Sad
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

wait wait, so if you use paypal, its a 1 time fee $6? and you dont have to pay again for the next month, correct?
midnite is spelled wrong.

yes, correct

Quote: wait wait, so if you use paypal, its a 1 time fee $6? and you dont have to pay again for the next month, correct?

wtf... so you guys are saying that if i bought the $6 paypal option, then i'd get gold game forever w/o paying for it ever again??? i hope i'm reading this wrong. cause if that's the case, i've been getting jacked $5 for the past 3 months. :mad:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

no you get it one time for one month thats all... its not infinate.

well i payed the paypal one, and i havent gotten charged since then, and its been 3 months, neither has anyone else i know that used paypal.

i paid the second month i played, November, the $5 payment and i'm charged another $5 every month

i've bought memberships for people using the newer $6 method and haven't been charged the $6 every month...

i want my money back from my original membership fees after the first month...
QuickAl

i bought a membership and i still am a member and it hasnt charged me once after the first time i bought it...

how much was it the first time you bought it?
QuickAl

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Thanks Morad! lenko 10 2,131 08-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ready

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon