Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So .....

Jon, Seth play nice kids lol ...

Bubye - dont know how u got recruting down to fine art ... i thought i cud keep up that one time ..then bang ... you had it done ..was like WTF ...

dont put yourslf down ...

When i run i will be taking in everyone thats wants to run with me ..
then who i can trust most aswell ...

this mgiht not happen for a few rounds if at all ..if i decide to give it ago ..i will post it in here dont stress ...
Black__Metal

sjgrox2x Wrote:>_<

bah, i forgot ur still a noob without that damn medal

*runs

Finally I got more medals then u, and can rub it in YOUR face!

I will kill you...

that is all
Big Grin
*insert signature here*

yeah i wont believe that until i see you at my doorstep
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

ive been paying this game for about 1 year and a half and i know pretty well how the game works but i never buy credits in this and last period i came 27th so close to top 25 :mad: but i get about 5 billion at end of every period but last period i bought 5000 credits or sumit but thats the only time cuz i wanted top get it top 25 and i ended up with about 60 billion Smile any ideas how i can do better without buying credits?

race ya ss off to over lvl 50 ..get a memby ...

and then work work work ..

best way to get top 25 ..

then again i got all my medals without even a memby ...

and still owned Tongue
Black__Metal

crazyfrog555 Wrote:ive been paying this game for about 1 year and a half and i know pretty well how the game works but i never buy credits in this and last period i came 27th so close to top 25 :mad: but i get about 5 billion at end of every period but last period i bought 5000 credits or sumit but thats the only time cuz i wanted top get it top 25 and i ended up with about 60 billion Smile any ideas how i can do better without buying credits?

this has nothing to do with anything in this thread, lol....

but yeah, just get a high level and then work work work
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:ive been paying this game for about 1 year and a half and i know pretty well how the game works but i never buy credits in this and last period i came 27th so close to top 25 :mad: but i get about 5 billion at end of every period but last period i bought 5000 credits or sumit but thats the only time cuz i wanted top get it top 25 and i ended up with about 60 billion Smile any ideas how i can do better without buying credits?

yeah its because he's a :postwhore:
-=Damant Quod Non Intellegunt=-

i posted it by accident! i can never get over skill level 35 as i cant get no EXP this game period now ime still on skill lvl 35 and ime stuck on it i cant get no EXP i get like 10% from the players at the top with really high net worth!

hes not a post whore hes a rookie ..

Crazyfrog this has nothing to do with what we where talking about in here.plz take you busnes somewhere else.

and you cant get over lvl 35 because you dont race enough ..
getting high level requires ALOT of raceing ..as most of us here know.

Hints why im sure u have no medals .. most of the time you have to put time and errft into this kinda stuff to get outcome
Black__Metal

ur a pussy and u need to come back b4 i retire again

which is in the next 5 sessions

so get off ur lazy bum and get this shit going

<3
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon