Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WW3 I VS D question!!!!!

There has been a topic here that you cant participate in ww3 i vs d level 21 to 30 when you are a vet!!

When i look at ww3 i vs d level 21 to 30 a guy named SEMINOLE has already the fastest times!

So Raymond is he going to get his prizes and icons for it ?

btw here is the topic: http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=3922
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is what he said in the topic:

I did this to give everybody a chance at the IDE not just let the vets get new medals. It also states that if I see a vet in a lower IDE that they should not be in I will remove them with no medals.

Vets who have more than 1 medal in this game, whatever it may be have really no reason to play for low level ide's. They are good enough to be on top.
---------------------------------------------------------------

So i'll be watching and make sure he does not get his medal and prizes, you have to draw one line!!!!!!
*Face The FaceMan*

anddddddd?
*Face The FaceMan*

Please Note: You are allowed to win all three IDE in one level set of the game however you are not eligible to win more than 3 medals and their prize. The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.
mecca :postwhore:

So why not remove him now? Give non-vets also a try to get medals!!!

He told me in-game that he wasnt a vet :S:S:S

He was:
1x winner !!!!!
3x top10
1x top crew
1x top25

noooooooooooooo he isnt a vetttttttttttt LOL
*Face The FaceMan*

Just because some people have medals, dont mean that they are a "vet", for instance... myself, the only medal i am missing is 1st place... but i DO NOT qualify as a vet.

and besides, seminole does not have ANY IDE medals, and deserves a shot just like anyone else in the 21-30 bracket.

so until ray points out the meaning of a vet.... just keep your cool please... i know I AM NOT a mod, but keeping your cool will save yourself the right to post on the forums and play CI games.

~Middy~
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

It has been stated to me before that you are classified as a Vet once you have won the game.... dont remember where i heard it or if you have over 4 icons or something either way i dont mind if he is quick to get to that level and put in his times then he deserves to win that ide. means if you want it you have to really want it! and be willing to stay on for along time at the start to get it!

well since he is stoppping himself from levling up anymore thwe he should be not alouud to race
mecca :postwhore:

Its just against the rules look what raymond said:

Here is the thing. The reason I have this WW3 setup like this is for that purpose. If you are good enough to race and go above the level of IDE you are trying for, you are trying for the wrong IDE. You should be at the next level.

I did this to give everybody a chance at the IDE not just let the vets get new medals. It also states that if I see a vet in a lower IDE that they should not be in I will remove them with no medals.

Vets who have more than 1 medal in this game, whatever it may be have really no reason to play for low level ide's. They are good enough to be on top.

Thanks,

Raymond
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He qualifies for a vet and he is a vet especially when you have a winner icon! He should be kicked out of the list! He is good enough to het a higher level IDE! not the lvl 20 to 30 !!!
*Face The FaceMan*

o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:Just because some people have medals, dont mean that they are a "vet", for instance... myself, the only medal i am missing is 1st place... but i DO NOT qualify as a vet.

and besides, seminole does not have ANY IDE medals, and deserves a shot just like anyone else in the 21-30 bracket.

so until ray points out the meaning of a vet.... just keep your cool please... i know I AM NOT a mod, but keeping your cool will save yourself the right to post on the forums and play CI games.

~Middy~

nicely put Smile
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

if you have been playing for at least a year and have over 4 or 5 icons, and definitely if you have a win, i dont think you should be able to get the middle ide
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on leveling nikola 8 2,351 08-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  i got a question walawala 11 2,620 07-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Ray i got a question mustangkid05 4 1,593 05-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Last Post: mustangkid05
  question about mc now The_Evster 7 2,064 03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Daggermouth
  Question fast_fry 10 2,729 01-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Quick Question He_Hate_Me 11 3,048 01-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  i have a question... LuDe 11 2,671 12-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Question to you all . . TheJMan 11 3,614 11-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Question about comments Big_Bang 4 1,568 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  ITT: I ask you a question that has been asked before. xErduu 12 3,097 10-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: xErduu

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon