Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of fuel

This has happened a handful of times to me. Have tons of fuel (sometimes 10k or more), accept a race, and lose the race due to no fuel and then I'm set to 0 fuel... there is no way I used 10k fuel by doing nothing but showing up at the race!

Just today this happened so I bought 1000 units of fuel, accepted another race, and lose that one to no fuel as well... I didn't do anything in between the two races!

If you have boost and nitrous upgrades fully maxed out yeah you burn a ton of fuel each race. Try only getting weight reduction and see how little fuel you use, plus your time will still be quick.

10k units in a single race though? not a chance. this is a bug.

Sure enough, just ran a race (I initiated), won, spent 16 units of fuel. Run another race (was challenged), lost due to not having any fuel despite having 236 when I was challenged.

Seems to only happen when I'm challenged and only against certain users. cant_see_me seems to be one of them and has been taking advantage of this fact all day.

Bug fixed.

may or maynot be a bug. This has been happening for months on end. The fuel isnt consistant. Thats why everybody tells every other person not to upgrade there NOS or there boost, or even the PnP. If you dont upgrade those and still upgrade the weight, you will run a similar time, but use almost no fuel. Its your choice at this time.

modogg85 Wrote:may or maynot be a bug. This has been happening for months on end. The fuel isnt consistant. Thats why everybody tells every other person not to upgrade there NOS or there boost, or even the PnP. If you dont upgrade those and still upgrade the weight, you will run a similar time, but use almost no fuel. Its your choice at this time.

Acutally, there was a bug... its fixed now. Upgrade away!

:crash:

i think when you buy fuel at the max 50,000 and log out then you log in a bit later you have 25000 your ap options max out to what fuel you have at that time unless you fill it up again
ill bring you hell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Racing Someone That Has No Fuel v2pointOH 9 3,016 07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: LarryG
  AP Fuel, tires, reliability and Ban List AudioAltima 10 3,029 10-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Definate fuel issue Inmymirror 8 2,606 08-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Valorn
  Fuel traku 2 1,585 04-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Murph22
  Sold all fuel but still won a race bscar 0 1,136 10-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Last Post: bscar
  Fuel CocaineBlunt 0 1,445 07-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post: CocaineBlunt

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon