Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmm Accept?

CountryBoy Wrote:alright, well it seems i cant talk for myself around here. Turbo and kevin both are putting some words in my mouth (or on my keyboard) that were never said. I could care less about you buying creds, like i said its none of my business. Yes i could spend to get where you are if i was'nt to busy spending my money on others due to this holiday season. And if im trying to take the easy way out by trying to get ONE race out of you guys then what does that make all of you who races only your friends and deny anyone else? Just sayin

... Why are you complaining? Learn to get exp for yourself and not rely on top NW guys.

P.S. Thanks Kevin for your first statement about why top people don't accept races. Too many people feel like they should accept everyone's races. Maybe they'll read your comment and understand.
Miss Kelly

For fuck sake, i asked for one god damn race from ONE of the top 10 guys in my first post and then kevin comes in like he always does and changes the subject to me bitching about him spending money because he thinks everytime someone mentions him its because they are jealous about his habits. Let me make this clear....I DONT FUCKING CARE!!! Secondly, i have been playing this game since march or april of 2003, i know how to race, i know how to do things and i dont need all of you to tell me that im trying to take the easy way out. im just saying It would be nice for one of you to accept a race to gain a few levels to make it possible to win races and make decent money when working so i can level.
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

Kevin wasn't making it personal with you man, he was stating it for all players who read it who try to race any person on the top regardless if it's him. And if you've been playing this for so long then you would know that it's a pain in the ass when you're trying to race your level buddy and you keep getting races from other people. I don't know what you're complaining about. Exp will come in eventually man.

P.S. I'm a level 2! Can you help me get my level 3? Wink
Miss Kelly

morad Wrote:I don't like to take sides but this is exactly what I try and point out to you guys. Yes, MC is a contest, yes it is for the top player but it should in no way come to a point where you don't race others because you are trying to level up with a partner.

This is why I always say people are selfish in this game inculding and especially older players. Try helping out for a change, a race or two won't kill you. However, even if you don't want to race that is your choice, do not go calling people that are new and want to play the game names because they send your requests. It is just part of the game.

Maybe I should setup a medal for Top Race Requesters...

This is a game not a job, try having fun.

Raymond

lmfao raymond very good job and to that sir i will put one thing

i do race them but some of them get rediculous w/their requests...cars,money, other things

i am not a scary person yes i flaunt my money around and yes im stuckup..

But if u ask correctly and are not consistently asking i will accept a few races...To doug not calling u out man ive known u a long time Wink and ive raced u at least 7 times today now if its bc of ap darn the bad luck just send away im here to accept races im in the grinding levels so idc who i race...But after level 30 i usually cut people off don't wanna see the middle guys keep gaining levels on the younger players...if u need help im glad to be of assistance

let me add on, ray we dont spend to help the other players we are trying to get an advantage in the game. Once we are done levelling it is easier to just accept races all day thats when we help out the lower NW players with races. when people tell you you have to race them then get pissed if you dont respond its ridiculous. just my input
Contract_Killers

Ray, thanks for your comment. Im not trying to be a dick Kevin i would just like to race people if i send them a request. I dont go request crazy on people cuz yes i know that is annoying, but if i only send a couple races in a few days when im not on ap then i dont like being cut down by others. Isnt that the name of the game? Shoot, its a chore in itself just to get through with a challenge to you top guys. Anyways, sorry for the rant, i will settle down and not try to make anymore enemies. G'night

CountryBoy Wrote:Ray, thanks for your comment. Im not trying to be a dick Kevin i would just like to race people if i send them a request. I dont go request crazy on people cuz yes i know that is annoying, but if i only send a couple races in a few days when im not on ap then i dont like being cut down by others. Isnt that the name of the game? Shoot, its a chore in itself just to get through with a challenge to you top guys. Anyways, sorry for the rant, i will settle down and not try to make anymore enemies. G'night

l8rs doug ur not my enemy

lol btw raymond u know u remove that image verif i could be everyones best friend Smile

or at least everyone w/quick fingers

Hmm.... marco... <3 <3 <3 Just figure out how to read the image. Smile
Miss Kelly

country boy is being a crying bitch.

get on a multi get a level buddy and race yourself.

or spend some money like the top 10 do.

you shouldnt have to rely on the people who spend to help you excel in this game.

if u didnt cry like a bitch and made frends with some of these people they mite race u.

I would love to meet this Romeo faggot face to face. He seems to ruin everyones thread with a last minute comment when everything is resolved. Your a day late and a dollar short mother fucker. Seems you've gotten real good at typing shit on a keyboard, go video tape yourself at the mall runnin yer cock sucker like this and you'll get pounded little guy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ummmm???? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,262 05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  RACE ME!! I'll ACCEPT!! ruzz 2 1,161 07-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  Post here if you will ACCEPT races... OneHotBitch 22 3,896 06-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Last Post: hypersonicized

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon