Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmm Accept?

You know, I don't claim to be an expert here, but try recording what you type down on your own keyboard for a day first and re-read that.
Miss Kelly

K, i started this thread as a senseless rant. Which lots of people on these forums do. Except when i do it people like you add their 2 cents everytime there is a re-post and then it turns into this. Now heres whats gonna happen. Either a mod will lock this thread so Romeo cant start gettin all E-tough on everyone. Kelly can stop talkin like anyone cares, and we can all go peacfully into the night while i go to work. Your choice. Oh yea, and act like Romeo doesnt add shit into a thread about 3-5 hours too late whenever someone has a complaint about something. Eh, cheva
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

What's your in game name?
Miss Kelly

CountryBoy_

Edit: HI Away!

CountryBoy Wrote:I would love to meet this Romeo faggot face to face. He seems to ruin everyones thread with a last minute comment when everything is resolved. Your a day late and a dollar short mother fucker. Seems you've gotten real good at typing shit on a keyboard, go video tape yourself at the mall runnin yer cock sucker like this and you'll get pounded little guy.

LOL

a day late? i read through everypost countryhick, and the end result is still your a crying little bitch.

and by the looks of your last post you are one deadly mother fucker, lol making physical threats over a midnitechallenge forum, you my inbread acquaintance are one huge retard.

keep crying you emo bitch.

i dont know any emo country hicks
Contract_Killers

That is true, give me about 6 months and my hair might touch my forehead. jk My head is shaved brother. And i really wasnt making a threat, if you read closely i was saying how i would like to see you face to face. And i never claimed i would blast you i said others would. But im in a decent mood now, enough of this silly BS. Im gonna eat breakfast and watch some mythbusters. Anyone else watch that show?

Yup, good show, I hear they're testing the Airplane on a conveyor belt (another thread on the MC forums somewhere). I'm gonna have to catch that if I can.
Miss Kelly

well that changed pace quickly..

CountryBoy_ stole $6,401,506,524 from Krazyman on Wed 9:24pm

reason i won't race u again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ummmm???? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,262 05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  RACE ME!! I'll ACCEPT!! ruzz 2 1,161 07-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  Post here if you will ACCEPT races... OneHotBitch 22 3,896 06-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Last Post: hypersonicized

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon