Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Ideas for Crew's -

right i have 2 ideas that would be interesting to see, I have played this game for a couple of years and have watched it grow/change not sure if grow is the best word, I have very little to say but felt that a few people would like to see the following happen even if just for one round.

1st idea, crew battle royal rumble
50 team member crews - 1 round, 1 special icon for everyone in the crew not the normal topcrew icon.
can you imagine it, it would be a free for all, so many people would come back and play for this one. a 50 man crew damn you can have 5 crew leaders to each crew who can recruit, ban and manage the crew car. It would be sweet fun this could also be an annual event, more people would be focused on the racing again more creds would be used on working and hopefully more people online racing like the old days. i have been on for 6 hours now and there has been hardly anyone online, mainly cause you get HI'd if you stay online for to long, ive been hit 6 times in those 6 hours.

2nd idea, individual Crew models
so as it stands when you leave a crew you loose all the crew models you have earnt, imagine if you could take them with you, just like when they first implemented the individual crew model stats. this would add a couple of new dimensions, 1 being a group of individual racers could come together close to the end and put a crew together with two weeks to go and still have a chance to win if they have been getting cms all round. another aspect crew member poaching, it happens now but imagine the effect if someone had 1k in crew models and was poached to the competing team and could take there models with them, you would really have to trust the crew you have put together. there would be some hell poaching going on.

Let me know what you think.
DaddyO - Stompy - HTFU_78

first of all the 50 crew member thing, there would be 2 crews and either one would have the 50 best players in game or they would both have less then 20 ppl in them.
also scrolling through the "My crew" feature would take forever and asking your crew what level they are and all the chat in crew chat would be ridiculously annoying.

Taking your cms with you would be good except for the fact if you arent loyal to your crew and decide to leave you shouldnt keep the cms. maybe if you were booted from te crew and kept them that would be a good idea.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:first of all the 50 crew member thing, there would be 2 crews and either one would have the 50 best players in game or they would both have less then 20 ppl in them.
also scrolling through the "My crew" feature would take forever and asking your crew what level they are and all the chat in crew chat would be ridiculously annoying.

Taking your cms with you would be good except for the fact if you arent loyal to your crew and decide to leave you shouldnt keep the cms. maybe if you were booted from te crew and kept them that would be a good idea.

Hard !
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon