Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, confirm please?

uh...my teacher here!!.. Tongue
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

hehe yeah ur one of my sexy students that is doign well. If you need anymore help ill give u better advice on hing and such. We also need to get u ur boost icon buh bye. I will teach u a sexy way to win boost easily.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

yeah..that why i love my teacher.. because she is Cool and :rock:
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

Tokkiez Wrote:Can you say KIRO? :gayfight::catfight:

lol, kiro was a good racer though.. did some real stupid stuff,which is the reason why none really like that guy..i didnt mind him though..Confused haha

S_T_I_N_G_R sounds like a . . . . . well goodnite....

hello nate..*smile*

WiReD_________ Wrote:You seriously do not think I can run a top crew? You have absolutely no idea. I used to be one of the hardest damn racers in this game, back about a year ago..If I seriously wanted too, I could race harder than you've ever seen done before. You know nothing.. You weren't around the days when sony2, takumi, and a few others, who were actual competition. Right now, you have nothing. Your going against a few decent racers, and a few spenders..I would love to see you battle an old crew like, p00ntang_klan, NSX, or KK..Even racing KiroDiesel's crew, you would get your ass handed too you. Now that's sad shit..

I could run a crew, and have some good friends backing me up. I just have never tried it, its too much bullshit drama. Your the exact reason I don't try to run a top crew, because sometime or another, you'll always be up against some idiot noob who thinks they are dominant because they can open their wallet a few more inches than some.

your really cool...

i just read this gay thread nate u say all this shit but u have nothing to show for it

WiReD___________ 13
S_T_I_N_G_R 33

looks like hes got u beat there nate put it in bold to make u see it more

i dont see ur ass on top 10 crew models nate

Leader: S_T_I_N_G_R

Current members of Greed

shit the top crew who he has to be leading is in first

I would love to see you battle an old crew like, p00ntang_klan, NSX, or KK..Even racing KiroDiesel's crew, you would get your ass handed too you. Now that's sad shit..

oh nate id love to see u go against them too i was in poon tang a couple times dont think anyone in there likes you or nos you

and u and angie r both trying to flame him becuase he spends HIS money who gives a fuck if u dont gfot enough money to spend like hes does then dont bitch n talk all this shit
mecca :postwhore:

might wanna put this in to play too

Registered on: Aug 27, 2005 3:22pm
Last log in: Feb 8, 2008 - 10:42PM

thats nate so almost 3 years ago

Registered on: Jan 25, 2008 5:11pm
Last log in: Feb 9, 2008 - 5:14AM

not even playing one month n nate will have more icons than u have in 3 years in just 3 months so fuck ehh he must be better than u ehhh
mecca :postwhore:

stingr you didnt spend? you spent 700+ last round even tread admits it he was on your name and counted it up in your messages.

you can run a top crew? then why were you burned twice last round like a dumb noob. because you give out your password. i wonder who did it so i can thank them for showing what an idiot you are.

Ps. Graeme123 Smile

and lastly, you are horrible at this game. you fucking blow. i really wish i was trying this round just to make sure you got destroyed. you dont race for shit you have tread and meski racing for you 24/7. they race your entire crew and everyone knows this. i was in your crew and left i know how you guys play. i wish you would just get over yourself and admit you fucking blow donkey nuts at this game i am sure a few people who are actually good at this game will show you whats up in the next few rounds.

if you are good at this game then i quit for good because that just means this game has gone to shit.

like i said Graeme123 WHO BURNED YOU???? i would like to thank them

twice?

and mecca quiet down stingr blows so dont defend him Smile
Contract_Killers

wired, first off, no, you cant be banned for "annoying" people or even being an asshole (not saying you are). this isnt 3rd grade, you cant get in trouble for being rude to someone or especially b|c you wont stop HIn them. thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

2nd, my crew has been on him all round and we wont stop, so dont worry, you arent alone.

I would like to point out that i'm pretty sure I started this arguement...

I HI'd him.. Wired told me to again, so I did.

Then he threatens me saying skogey and teet and them are going to rape me unless i buy his whole crew creds lol.

Skogey tells me that they hate him and hes just trying to scare me...

2/8 7:29pm o_O_Tread_O_o HI $1,842,510,745 [View]
2/8 7:29pm o_O_Tread_O_o HI $2,261,146,408 [View]
2/8 6:00pm o_O_Tread_O_o HI $851,249,846 [View]
2/8 6:00pm o_O_Tread_O_o HI $1,183,980,309 [View]
2/8 5:58pm DaddyO_B1TCH3S HI $1,197,111,192 [View]
2/8 5:55pm o_O_Tread_O_o HI $796,611,267 [View]
2/8 5:55pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $800,648,734 [View]
2/8 5:50pm beluga HI $1,233,599,240 [View]
2/8 5:09pm beluga HI $901,469,249 [View]
2/8 4:59pm 2008AkaMeski HI $678,252,359 [View]
2/8 4:52pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $910,313,412 [View]
2/8 4:48pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $1,015,474,537 [View]
2/8 4:48pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $925,624,938 [View]
2/8 4:45pm R_a_b_b_i_t HI $891,818,863 [View]
2/8 3:19pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $695,547,936 [View]
2/8 2:22pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $1,413,242,613 [View]
2/8 2:17pm KING_BLUNTSMOKER HI $1,935,380,611 [View]
2/8 2:16pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $1,127,418,774 [View]

So He got a little more angry Undecided

And for the record, You shouldn't ask me to buy credits for all the names your racing, that's just a silly way to make yourself look like a little bitch sting.

mecca who are you to even talk about anyone being a noob?

you played since this games open and you have what a top 25? you seriously go down as one of the worst ever, now see your way out the back thanks

and stingr you are a idiot...nothing more needs to be said there

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon