Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, confirm please?

Etter24 Wrote:mecca who are you to even talk about anyone being a noob?

you played since this games open and you have what a top 25? you seriously go down as one of the worst ever, now see your way out the back thanks

and stingr you are a idiot...nothing more needs to be said there

n tyler did i say was king shit of this fucking game lol no man never said that so why the fuck dont u shut up

i dont give a fuck medals if i did id play more

sounds like your all a little jelous of him lol wow who ares if he spends 700 bucks again its not your fucking money none of your fucking buisness what he does with his money he dosnt fucking ask u how much u spend n al that shit so why the fuck should you guys n im defending him becuase he said all this shit to nate n i looked at it n omg hes doing it all lol
mecca :postwhore:

You truly never go away do you Kyle? You always seem to make an appearance when your opinion means nothing. Like angie said before, while he is spending, $700 at a time to get ONE lowsy icon last session, I have x6 of the same icon he does. Actually, he has been playing for longer than the month you think he has. He had an old account, that was booted out of Greed, and he created another, to join back into Greed, and got a medal. So if you were to take a look at his other account, he has been here longer than a month.

You fit into the same category as he does, your useless..
WiReD_________

Wired_____ im with you on this you helped me out before and ive helped you out you have your medals with out spending fu** all and stingr has his from spending like 500 which there is no point for a few medals.i got a few hits outa him last period and he had a turn on me so i kept hitting him so carry on this period get that stingr good and proper
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

BTW stingr=freewinz69s multi. freewinz was banned for basically cheating and for some unknown reason stingr hasnt been banned yet?

makes no sense to me
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:BTW stingr=freewinz69s multi. freewinz was banned for basically cheating and for some unknown reason stingr hasnt been banned yet?

makes no sense to me

Thanks lol, I couldn't remember what it was. I knew I had heard though.

WiReD_________ Wrote:You truly never go away do you Kyle? You always seem to make an appearance when your opinion means nothing. Like angie said before, while he is spending, $700 at a time to get ONE lowsy icon last session, I have x6 of the same icon he does. Actually, he has been playing for longer than the month you think he has. He had an old account, that was booted out of Greed, and he created another, to join back into Greed, and got a medal. So if you were to take a look at his other account, he has been here longer than a month.

You fit into the same category as he does, your useless..
nate sounds like ur a lil jelous of him once again 1 for his money u keep bringin it up for some weird reason like ur trtying to falme him becuase he can spend that much why not flame kevin or ryan for spending so fucking much or even mike he cuolda done the same thing as the guy is doing so if ur gonna bash this guy bash everyone else who spends so mgiht as well bash ur self and most of these people in this thread me i do not spend i just win prizes in other game n thats how i spend Smile
mecca :postwhore:

Kyle, once again, your comments are useless. I am not jealous of his money, as I can get the same medals he can by not spending. For one, If I believe, Ryan does not spend. Kevin, of course he spends, everybody knows that, but I know it doesnt take him $700 to win one icon. He is a bit better than that.

Please do not reply again, your thoughts and remarks, are once again, useless.
WiReD_________

I have been playing for 3-4 months now....

AND i talked to raymond to get freewinz69 banned so i can start off with a new account thank you very much!

Thanks mecca. Those fags out there are just jelous. AND just cuz they cant spend. look at all the cash Kevin has spent and the other guys.

Y arnt you going off to him.
Nates just a Wimpering lil B***H who asks for creds so he can get the medel..

Nate i can own you even tho your been playing for 3 years.

I have more friends.

AND because the first time i got Burned some key logger was on my pc. ANd the second time. I put a easy password in you fool....

Only noobs set up easy passwords. My password is atleast 10 characters long. You can not own me, thats plain and simple... Someday, someone will put you in your place. Hopefully in the near future.
WiReD_________

there was no keylogger involved trust me I KNOW.

and its not hard to spend when your doing it from a closed bank account and fucking ray over now is it.

let me guess, you are better then me and teet and skogey and everyone else too right?
Contract_Killers

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon