Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, confirm please?

STINGR - your truly a dumbass
WiReD_________

skyshaft36
Skyjux36

That is the password to JJC36___________ in game. STINGR was on an account of someone in my crew, and asked for my password. He sent me his and said, what is yours? I said, I do not give out my password sorry. So I thought I'd post this up here just for proof. I told him I didnt want his password. STINGR is a horrible leader..
WiReD_________

WiReD_________ Wrote:skyshaft36
Skyjux36

That is the password to JJC36___________ in game. STINGR was on an account of someone in my crew, and asked for my password. He sent me his and said, what is yours? I said, I do not give out my password sorry. So I thought I'd post this up here just for proof. I told him I didnt want his password. STINGR is a horrible leader..

once again u say all this shit but HIS CREW IS IN FIRST why is that if hes such a bad leader?
mecca :postwhore:

Losing 288 cms for the crew because he made a dumbass mistake by giving out his crew members password does not fall under a good leader..
WiReD_________

he is in first because akameski races their whole crew all night when everyone else sleeps.
Contract_Killers

Your calling me a dumass..... i guess you take a good look at your self....

HAhaha look at you been the big guy in this thread....
:gayfight:

Your worth nothing to enione.....You never will be,
You say when we are in greed oh you guys wouldnt be here if it wasnt for you....Well WTF did you do to the crew.??? huh>

Id love to see you go top crew.
Nate i put it too you run top crew next session. Then it will tell

You cant do shit without spending. Everyone else will have to do the work for you....

Mecca ur a good guy thanks bro.

Ohhhh arnt you clever.??? ohh i got 10 words in my password. HAha no one will ever get my password eni more.... trust me they wont!

U EAT SHIT>>>> your G*y nate admitt. it

Least i can prove wat ive done....I can spend yes and alot. but i make sure i get the icons after that,

maybe I will run top crew next session, we'll see.
WiReD_________

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.... no one races eni bodys account we did the first day. RAy said dont. And now we havent. so get F**cked

We are all legit now....
Everyones so jelous about this ay.

Its aktali quite amusing..... Im like the talk of MC........i like that thanks guys

mecca i never said you though you were the best, but you sure do talk like you do know what you are doing, and just being around for a long time doesn't mean your a vet...just because you watched everyone own doesn't mean you can "look back on the glory days" just because you were there Wink

you did nothing now and then...move on

Who ever this etter guy is sounds prety USELESS>>>>

I use to run with mecca boy. Trust me he is good. Every crew with him for about 7 months.

I had an old account 3-4 years ago. and i had 9 Icons

But cant remeber my name and password.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon