Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, confirm please?

yes it does. swallow my babies homo
Contract_Killers

Whoever hitman is....You have givin me inspriation to beat lemiux crew.....Im gonna spend theze 100 thousand creds and put them too good use

Im revived

Etter24 Wrote:mecca i never said you though you were the best, but you sure do talk like you do know what you are doing, and just being around for a long time doesn't mean your a vet...just because you watched everyone own doesn't mean you can "look back on the glory days" just because you were there Wink

you did nothing now and then...move on

lol butr when i race i keep up with you guys lol and everyon is like join my crew blah blah why did ryan want me in his crew a few rounds ago lol why did angie also hope u meski is a girl lol aka good girl lol n if she was to do anything she wuold rpolly spend for all her crew not race
mecca :postwhore:

looks like you are losing friends as we speak STINGR....

Awhh.
WiReD_________

mecca_boy Wrote:lol butr when i race i keep up with you guys lol and everyon is like join my crew blah blah why did ryan want me in his crew a few rounds ago lol why did angie also hope u meski is a girl lol aka good girl lol n if she was to do anything she wuold rpolly spend for all her crew not race

lol

*pats mecca on the head*

man that one hurt me reading it, its sounded like you struggled through that one are you ok?

anyways i stand by my statement you should ever make judgements about someone else's skill level in this game, because you are shit as well...enough said

I never knew people took this game so seriously. Just race, level, get cms, hi and let that speak for itself. Good luck to everybody. And get back to checking midnitechallenge every four minutes to hit that accept race button.

lol this whole thing is funny.... it did start because me victorious and wired were HIin greed.... stingr started to get mad and this is what all of it caused.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon