Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's take a look at "Dynasty" for a second..

The concepts of sarcasm and irony are lost on some of you rofl.

At least some people got the point and found the extremely obvious humor in it lmao

Victorious Wrote:lol actually I got my top crew icon for free...

From Matt.

And obviously I do like him, but its still silly to name a crew a dynasty after u have won once.

Which was hte point of the joke lmfao

And to be fair, I did infact win.

Just happened to be on Johnny's name.

i dont think he'd appreciate me changing his name to Victorious instead of Black_Metal though, so I stuck with mine.

And I have been playing for 2 sessions for the past 2 years and have three medals.

Point that mirror at yourself you illiterate retard.

nice excuse i won on som1 else account well in that fact than i can say iv won lots of medels because i was on the person account when they won something

also how do you no he wont win this round and the next and next you fucking tool you dont

also man i just made you look like a fool shut the fuck up

you got tooled by moi ahahahahah

*claps*

also let see you win mc or anything and what u jsut said was u got a free ride with matt so that means u must suck balls at mc even worse than me if your getitng free rides and i work for shit lmao
mecca :postwhore:

You have a top 25...

I know 4 ppl who didnt play the last week that won top 25 last round, and nah I raced the entire round.

Just got burned at the end by someone in crew, meh.

and no you didnt make me look like an idiot because normal human beings can see the jokes in it.

and I don't know they wont win for the next 45 sessions straight.

But they should wait to be a self-proclaimed dynasty until they win one out of the last like 12 he's tried

Not sure where you made me look like a fool, guess I missed at it. I thought you were just trying to blow matt, for some reason. Cause obviously the beginning topic is correct, I said they aren't a dynasty.. and actually are far from it.

Anyone who says they are infact a dynasty just wants to try to argue, kinda like what you're doing.

There's a good chance this topic will be deleted before I come back from work... but if not ill read it in 8 hours..

Have fun trying to make me look like a "fool".

lmfao

Victorious Wrote:You have a top 25...

I know 4 ppl who didnt play the last week that won top 25 last round, and nah I raced the entire round.

Just got burned at the end by someone in crew, meh.

and no you didnt make me look like an idiot because normal human beings can see the jokes in it.

and I don't know they wont win for the next 45 sessions straight.

But they should wait to be a self-proclaimed dynasty until they win one out of the last like 12 he's tried

Not sure where you made me look like a fool, guess I missed at it. I thought you were just trying to blow matt, for some reason. Cause obviously the beginning topic is correct, I said they aren't a dynasty.. and actually are far from it.

Anyone who says they are infact a dynasty just wants to try to argue, kinda like what you're doing.

There's a good chance this topic will be deleted before I come back from work... but if not ill read it in 8 hours..

Have fun trying to make me look like a "fool".

lmfao

look at your name copy and paste it into a diconary and look at what the definition means your none of that so how can u call your self that

also look at my brother file i got him all those medals and how many times do i gotta say i dont give 2 fucks boiut icons or the 100 doller i won from last yukazza i wuolda spent it all on mc and won mc

also i already made you look like a fool you look at your name you have done none of that u say u did it on som1 else ifle that against the rules msiter maybe ray shall see this and he will loose his win :O it also a real nice funy excuse too well you no wat when matt won top i was on his file the last second does that mean iv won top crew too?

but w.e man ill make sure u dont get shit this round
mecca :postwhore:

this has gone on long enough.

Closed. Please keep your drama to your mama.

-Thanks
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DYNASTY REBORN Chronic_2k 6 1,448 02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  dynasty multi's Wraith 19 4,763 12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dyna
  congrats dynasty LuDe 16 3,598 11-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  juss a quick question for DYNASTY people... XxPakixX 28 5,445 10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon