Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O_o_Saints_o_O!!!

AFTER BLUNTSMOKERS420__'S BULLSHYTTTT I WILL NEVER BUY A SPOT AGAIN. MAN I RATHER WORK FOR IT AS I LIKE THE MC GAME WATS THE POINT OF BUYING A SPOT? I LIKE THE GAMEE... RACING... AND HI'ING.. I WAS JUST TRYING 2 HELP HIS CREW SINCE I WAS GOING 2JOIIN IN AND BE A PART OF IT BUT IT DID NOT WORK AS I GOT KICKED OUT NEXT 30 MINS...OWELL ANYWAYS LETZ DO THIS O_o_Saints_o_O LETZ GET TOP CREW NEXT SESSION!

ME AND O_o_Saints_o_O WILL BE RACING AND GETTING TOP PLAYERS FOR NEXT SESSION.... IMMA BE CO-LDR LETZ DO THIS AND LETZ WORK ON A GOOD CREW NAME... HIE ME UP IN LIVE CHAT OR IN GAME MSG. P3@CE!

you are retarded everytime you type it is in caps learn to fucking type without caps dickwad:tocas:
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

How many times do you have to repeat everything? Turn caps lock off!!!!

Hes Swarmin The Forums Wit The Same Shit Now...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

am i gonna be hated because i am with SAINTS 2.? lmao owell a game is a game and CAPSLOCK my password is in caps so i forget 2 turn off capslock sry thow. buttt yea letz do this ( i need a list of blacks...line up....vs...saints....vs..romeos...)

what a queer thrd ... lock ?
Black__Metal

Agreed

lol....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya