Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ha

eXpLoSiVe Wrote:Please tell me why do you always make excuses for being hit? It's always a multi or retard. To top it off, you make a new thread every other day to complain.

You have this attitude like you're hot shit and one post you're "oh well" about being hit, then the next you're bitching about being hit and blaming retards and multis. Be consistant. Stop whining. HI's are easier than ever before.

Get over it and yourself. Just play the game and hope they make HI's a challenge again.

explosive has nothing to do w/being hot shit or anything...

im posting the fact its rediculous...andi can make a billion threads if i damn well please...

mods are here for what is bs and non bs...and i would appreciate if u wouldn't post in anymore of my threads....

u can be a h8r and voice ur opinion...or u can be an acceptor...and speak ur word about the subject...

other than that get off my thread

im pretty sure kevin wallet is bigger than your so why talk shit?

Date Victim Type Damages
7/24 5:20am 8o8-SpeedKillz HI $14,872,959 [View]
7/24 5:10am 8o8-SpeedKillz HI $7,964,456 [View]
7/23 9:02pm 06BoostedTL HI $79,125,264 [View]
7/23 1:16pm Krazyman HI $28,060,010 [View]
7/22 8:27am Krazyman HI $30,896,959 [View]
7/22 7:06am Krazyman HI $26,399,567 [View]
7/22 7:06am Krazyman HI $29,888,733 [View]
7/22 12:33am Mokeboy05 HI $16,206,880 [View]
7/21 10:20pm Krazyman HI $6,561,560 [View]
7/21 10:00am TheDealer HI $9,878,387 [View]
7/21 4:28am Dyna____________ HI $2,700,996 [View]
7/21 4:27am 8o8-Lude HI $2,078,054 [View]
7/21 4:26am The_CLOWN_is_bak HI $3,832,817 [View]
7/20 8:44pm MR_V_E_G_A_S____ HI $290,887 [View]
7/20 8:43pm Dyna____________ HI $1,931,458 [View]
7/20 8:43pm Dyna____________ HI $2,430,339 [View]

kevin your my fav target Tongue
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:im pretty sure kevin wallet is bigger than your so why talk shit?

kevin your my fav target Tongue

not about the money either kyle...its about business...i came here spoke my word and many others have too...all on topic.

he brings it off topic...need more focus and discipline around here.

just saying dude iv seen you spend lol

ive done it b4...yes

but no use in this day and age...all creds go to racing Wink

krazyman06 Wrote:ive done it b4...yes

but no use in this day and age...all creds go to racing Wink

you dirty ernie Big Grin

krazyman06 Wrote:explosive has nothing to do w/being hot shit or anything...

im posting the fact its rediculous...andi can make a billion threads if i damn well please...

mods are here for what is bs and non bs...and i would appreciate if u wouldn't post in anymore of my threads....

u can be a h8r and voice ur opinion...or u can be an acceptor...and speak ur word about the subject...

other than that get off my thread

Stop being defensive all the time. It makes you look ignorant when you reply with an "I'll take my ball and go home" attitude to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Not agreeing doesn't make me a "h8r", it makes me opinionated and I'm entitled to that. Don't like the game, don't play it.

I did speak my word on the subject, you just didn't like it. HI's are too easy. Does that mean you need to go around calling people retards or multis and making 10 threads on it?

:deadhorse1:

mecca - I don't care about the size of his wallet, I'm not a groupie lol. I won't dispute that he's willing to blow real cash on this game that I'm not.

eXpLoSiVe Wrote:Stop being defensive all the time. It makes you look ignorant when you reply with an "I'll take my ball and go home" attitude to anyone that doesn't agree with you. Not agreeing doesn't make me a "h8r", it makes me opinionated and I'm entitled to that. Don't like the game, don't play it.

I did speak my word on the subject, you just didn't like it. HI's are too easy. Does that mean you need to go around calling people retards or multis and making 10 threads on it?

:deadhorse1:

mecca - I don't care about the size of his wallet, I'm not a groupie lol. I won't dispute that he's willing to blow real cash on this game that I'm not.

and thats why kevin would fuck you up in this game lmao he willing to spend the money your not so therefor you will enver do that good in mc and also kevin is right i wuold be pissed off if i got hit by multis and there is multi did you not see the post last round about them

mecca_boy Wrote:and thats why kevin would fuck you up in this game lmao he willing to spend the money your not so therefor you will enver do that good in mc

So what you're saying is.... just because he's willing to blow real money on this game, he's better than anyone who isn't? I know he's good in mc, but money doesn't make you good, you should know that from looking at the list of past spenders that failed. It's an advantage, but not a skill.

Lucky for me I'm not worried about being "that good" in mc to spend that kind of money Wink

Oh yeah back on topic, HI's are too easy now.

eXpLoSiVe Wrote:Oh yeah back on topic, HI's are too easy now.

Agreed
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon