Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod's

multisweep on a weekly basis, any accounts registered from a proxy ip ban.

not too hard just the admins really don't feel like putting that much effort in.
Contract_Killers

That would work in some cases , but the people that use AOL , would get banned as well . That's not exactly fair .
____SPIDERMAN____

AOL isn't the same IP as a proxy, dialup does change your ip every time you login but they can get a list of the proxy ip's and just ban those ones. Each proxy site has a list of about 10-12 different IP's they use, you can get each IP and just ban them.
Contract_Killers

was just a suggestion.. my bad

ya that would work.but that means that ray guys have to do that every week...i doubt that will happen
AlKi

obviously not, they can't even restart sports prime time network
Contract_Killers

lol ray has 3 cars for sell why would he start a game that would make him more money? lol

i'm not sayin do it every week do the in game thing once because like i said most people cant even remember what info they put in for their multi's and the more strict registration would do away with at least some of the new multi's it wouldnt get every multi but it would def get alot of them. ip bans well yea u can find most server ips for the change sites except i happen to know one that has over 2000 servers but it is a paid site .

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon