Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's

We've been getting many complaints that players are using multiple accounts to Home Invade.

We propose that in order to HI, you must have a skill level of 3 or higher.

Thoughts?

how about if make it to user with membership only can HI..user dont have memby cant HI..if they have a lot multi did they will buy 10 of their multi memby? i dont think so..haha
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

i think that they should change the algo so that the higher the lvl of the account...the more accurate ur HI's get...cuz it seems like it is easier to HI at a lower lvl...they should switch that so that means that people who use multies wont even be able to get HI's...cuz lvl 3 is easy to lvl too...and once they do they can jus HI all they want...
AlKi

high lvl? ah racing is bored

i have to disagree with that i been lvling and hitting since lvl 1 and its about the same no matter what lvl u are at.it actually seems to get easier the higher lvl i get. or maybe i'm just hittin my times right finally lol

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i have to disagree with that i been lvling and hitting since lvl 1 and its about the same no matter what lvl u are at.it actually seems to get easier the higher lvl i get. or maybe i'm just hittin my times right finally lol

to me its seems harder to hit the higher the lvl... certain higher lvls hit better than others is what i experienced, but it seems way easier when im a lower lvl...like lvl 1 3 or 4....to me those lvls are so easy to HI on...but my lvl now sux....
AlKi

I dont think this is a good idea

Just do a multi sweep to get rid of the accounts, or make it so that accounts need to be admin verified before they can be used. That should make it easier to filter out multi's although it would be rather time consuming.

All I do now is HI, so why make it harder for the people who actually play fair ? I dont race at all, I buy a car and leave it, thats all. Why should I have to level up just to HI. It makes no sense.

Bryce is right, HI at lower levels is so much easier than at higher levels. I can HI someone at home with under 100 credits at a lower level.

Why change it just because people cry about it ? HI is part of the game, if they dont like it, dont play. Simple as that. Stop crying about something you have no control over.

R_Y_A_N Wrote:I dont think this is a good idea

Just do a multi sweep to get rid of the accounts, or make it so that accounts need to be admin verified before they can be used. That should make it easier to filter out multi's although it would be rather time consuming.

All I do now is HI, so why make it harder for the people who actually play fair ? I dont race at all, I buy a car and leave it, thats all. Why should I have to level up just to HI. It makes no sense.

Bryce is right, HI at lower levels is so much easier than at higher levels. I can HI someone at home with under 100 credits at a lower level.

Why change it just because people cry about it ? HI is part of the game, if they dont like it, dont play. Simple as that. Stop crying about something you have no control over.

the reason we whine about hi's is bc we are getting hit entirely too much...ive been hit upwards of 1000-2000 times this round alone...a number under 20 hits...that is sad...at least make it to where they have to get to 11 bc level 10 is a biatch Big Grin

ihave been hit approximately 1400 times...now ryan

tell me is that reasonable for half a round?

agree with ryan.. :ladys-man:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes Admin 39 8,755 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon