Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Sweeps

How about running checks for multiples on a reg basis.

Its great and all if you started two days ago and your so amazing your nw is over 1 bil already....but this seems to be quickly becoming an epidemic.

This is not a personal attack or "call out" against anyone. Its also very possible that not all of these so called "new" players are necessarily multis either. Just sayin, if its illegal for anyone, it should be illegal for everyone, and enforced.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

I completely agree with you crazy. But if one person gets banned for it, its kinda lame to let it continue. I got banned and I wasnt even using MULTIPLES. Granted, my ban lasted all of 2 hours but still.

MafiaMan is a good friend of mine, and we were both banned because we hang out in real life and use each others computers. I realize that this day in age its nearly impossible to use multis to your advantage, so why even pretend to enforce the rule. Like I said, it should either ALL be alright, or NONE of it
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

panda changed his post to nothing

panda changed my post to nothing
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon