Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure

no no no

at the start of this thread.... people minding their own business asking how bluntsmoker got bak into TD

u came in and rolled them 4 no apparent reason. That is what i am refering 2
Orgasm Donor

I prolly said I was going to, but me being me I would not have gotten round to doing it :crazy:

Quote:yeah its pretty lame how they get to do that but i guess if i was ray id do it cuz cubby and them keep him from having to get a real job

i answered to that...and like i said if people are to lazy to read other post's dis'n cubby where i have posted this, and they start a new 1 itz not my fault...in say'n that i answered the question how any1 should have..stop bitch'n bout what other people do and get on with yr own damn game..

no1 else got mad just you..what does that tell u bout yrself? i can answer that 4 you, but that would be flaming..

dude do you ahve too much time?
does crying make you feel wanted?
do we like forum whores?
yes, probly, no
simple, learn some [censored] tehn come back here, and try and walk the walk
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

please tell me what im crying about in this thead???

forum whore??? if u call sticking up 4 urself forum whoring i spose u can call me a forum whore

i must know a bit about this game 2 have a top crew icon and top 25......im not bragging about it im just saying that its not to bad for a non member
Orgasm Donor

Quote:
i must know a bit about this game 2 have a top crew icon and top 25......im not bragging about it im just saying that its not to bad for a non member

your bragging bout it right there man by just bring it up..i was a non meber till 1week into this round never spent 1 cent on this game and i have 4top crew and 1 top 25..but really whocares what i have??really? no1 just as i thought ..like no 1 will care what u have or have not..again dont hate no me just for saying it like it is..

Quote: simple, learn some [censored] tehn come back here, and try and walk the walk

yeah it kinda is bragging, but im kinda showing officer that a can kinda play the game........ps im not hating u lol Confusedhocked:
Orgasm Donor

Hey man just drop it. Your not gonna prove a point because this battle is like mc, your not gonna win. Tana has got to be one of the best team players I have ever seen. If it wasnt for him I would still suck ass and He has helped me get all my top team medals. And about him just getting a membership that is true because I was the one who bought it. :grin:
NSX DREAMN

its pretty much aleady dropped

ps i dont really want to win mc lol that was just a cheap shot :crazy:

im over it......dunno about tana
Orgasm Donor

Ok cool. Cool
NSX DREAMN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon