Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True Racer?

LuDe Wrote:*points to rom3o using macros to race 20 accounts a day*

let me make something very clear mr Bryce.

i had to ensure those macros were running solid constantly, i would have to fine tune and alter them, write them, i mean damn i would get up during the night to make sure they were all running smoothly.

=P

lol...doesnt mean that once u set it...u won the next like 10 seasons...hahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:lol...doesnt mean that once u set it...u won the next like 10 seasons...hahaha

Wraith Wrote:Calm down ppl it's not that big a deal... iam not taking sides. I have already talked to Samantha about her msg's in game as i recieved 1 from her. I don't blame her for sending it...hi's do get frustrating when ur at the top. But i also told he those msg's will get her no sympothy...if she listened well thats another story. Big bang i bet u would be pissed aswell if u were in her position, who wouldn't? no1 gets hi'd and goes "oh good that was a nice hit" even more so when ur in a top ranking position. Your a good racer and player big bang but bragging will get u no where. (not saying those msg's are real) dosn't matter eitherway... u 2 both look 2 be 2 good new players so lets get back to playing the gameSmile

when i played hardout and was in top spot all day i didnt complain bout getting HI'ed...you shouldve seen it when i got online you see 20+ multis pop up in less than 5 min and i get hit every 10 seconds LMAO...i just load up 60k creds and go on a working spree HAHA

probably 15 of those multis were mine
Contract_Killers

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:when i played hardout and was in top spot all day i didnt complain bout getting HI'ed...you shouldve seen it when i got online you see 20+ multis pop up in less than 5 min and i get hit every 10 seconds LMAO...i just load up 60k creds and go on a working spree HAHA

same...me and phaze battling it out when i as racing for johnny...lol....and not even my crew...hahahha...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True Tie UGA 7 2,007 12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  true legends of mc crew o_O_Tread_O_o 38 7,242 12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  If u delete this uno this is true.... pacosantos 10 2,310 07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon