Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bio of the day

Av3rsion Wrote:Big bang this aint bout our crew this is exactly what im talking about. Big bang reason I put ur name into it is because its true lol. And for fuck sakes how can you talk shit about anyone also. U needed a trainer to teach you how to play an easy game are you for real?

Lol. Go find the convo where I said I was the SHIT. That I was the best. Maybe I've said I got Most Races Won but I never said I was the SHIT. And the only little punk here is YOU. Coming on and sending inappropriate messages.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Lol. Go find the convo where I said I was the SHIT. That I was the best. Maybe I've said I got Most Races Won but I never said I was the SHIT. And the only little punk here is YOU. Coming on and sending inappropriate messages.

Inappropriate? What is this the 3rd grade? You always thought you were the shit. Since you came into this game. You had like cms near the top and you didnt win top crew the 1 session. You finally win it last session and you still keep talking about how you think ur some shit now. People like you, unbeatable, anti rice, you all our leftovers. Kids who couldnt do good when the game mattered.

Oh yeah big bang i got a question for you. Im talking to a friend right now that i wont name but we were talking bout u saying u had me and dynas passwords blah blah anyways you also had ur whole inactive crews passes. Now heres my question alright? If this game wasnt so easy to gain cms with if it was how it use to be where you had to accept peoples races how many cms do you think ur crew would of got?

Big_Bang Wrote:While I was in your crew I had YOUR info and Dyna's info and yet I just left. Didn't do SHIT to your .

As much as this may seem like a call out it is just as wrong to accept the other players info as it is to be the one giving it out.So if this was a attempt to call someone out and possibly get someone in trouble You just nailed yourself in the process.I personally have no idea what this whole bitch session is about because i quit playing> i think the game has took a serious turn to LAME. and isnt worth me playing but this i had this ones info this one had that ones info is just bullshit because nothing is ever done about it so this one quote was pointless and honestly shows what a bitch u really are and how much u can be trusted.just the fact u had the passswords and logged into the accounts should be grounds for any of the icons u received that session to be taken from u because u basicly just told on yourself for cheating if u read the rules it clearly states this is not tolerated u are as much at fault as the people who gave u their info.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

I agree there Jess only problem is if that was the case noone would have icons lol. Esp not big bangs crew from last session. Lmfao main reason i say this is because the ONLY 3 active people in that crew were BB Antifaggot and CJW. The other accounts were just multis that after they ran out of credits on their accounts theyd log onto those and race. Their whole win was a fluke and sleepwalker is proving that to you this session.

Oh yeah and since we are playing High School Musical with all these secrets and shit lemme give you 1 about Antifaggot. This kid cares SO MUCH for a top crew medal because he sucked so bad back in the day that nobody cared to put him in their top crew this kids plan was to sit in ur crew big bang and if you guys were to lose which we knew you wouldnt with all those multis but IF you were to lose hed jump to our crew in dynas spot? Lmfao thats some pretty sad desperate shit. You sure you dont sit on a street corner all night Anti?

like i said i have no idea what this whole thing is about or what started it as i dont play anymore. But YES a huge problem in this game and other games owned by currupt is the fact people are capable of playing others accounts thru proxy's( no offense) but its true.an ip check is only good if they are using the same computer with no proxy.other games i play use mac adress to ensure that this type of thing does not happen. and they check the accounts for multiple ip's such as if the ip changes frequently more then 4 #'s because static ip's change and dial up users change but they do not change more then 1 # at a time.If there is a change they ban and the player that owns the account has to explain why this type of thing is goin on in their account(such as girlfriends house, friends, vacations,)If the owner is not satisfied with the answer that player remains ban thru mac adress so unless they have multiple computers they can not get back in

Ok well guess what i wont post nomore on here but ill say this ill play the 2 day session for a top crew if my top crew loses i will quit MC forever. Never even log on it.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:As much as this may seem like a call out it is just as wrong to accept the other players info as it is to be the one giving it out.So if this was a attempt to call someone out and possibly get someone in trouble You just nailed yourself in the process.I personally have no idea what this whole bitch session is about because i quit playing> i think the game has took a serious turn to LAME. and isnt worth me playing but this i had this ones info this one had that ones info is just bullshit because nothing is ever done about it so this one quote was pointless and honestly shows what a bitch u really are and how much u can be trusted.just the fact u had the passswords and logged into the accounts should be grounds for any of the icons u received that session to be taken from u because u basicly just told on yourself for cheating if u read the rules it clearly states this is not tolerated u are as much at fault as the people who gave u their info.

Yeah sorry about that wasn't thinking when I wrote it. I fixed and was wondering if you guys could take that certain persons name out from the quotes. Don't want someone who isn't really part of this getting in trouble cause of me.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

i wouldnt worry about him gettin in trouble id be worried about how far in the game u will never get because of the post.For one bein a narc isnt a cool thing. second alot of people have alot of friends and it could make is almost impossible for u to get anywhere. Honestly if i played i wouldnt have u on my crew ever because if u are that fast to narc someone out for info purposes it would show me u would be the leak in my crew givin out crew info to other crews.I dunno u so i dont have to like you but im betting some of the people that do/did know u probably think a lil diffrent about u now.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon