Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bio of the day

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:As much as this may seem like a call out it is just as wrong to accept the other players info as it is to be the one giving it out.So if this was a attempt to call someone out and possibly get someone in trouble You just nailed yourself in the process.I personally have no idea what this whole bitch session is about because i quit playing> i think the game has took a serious turn to LAME. and isnt worth me playing but this i had this ones info this one had that ones info is just bullshit because nothing is ever done about it so this one quote was pointless and honestly shows what a bitch u really are and how much u can be trusted.just the fact u had the passswords and logged into the accounts should be grounds for any of the icons u received that session to be taken from u because u basicly just told on yourself for cheating if u read the rules it clearly states this is not tolerated u are as much at fault as the people who gave u their info.

sounds like grounds for goodbye PS3
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i wouldnt worry about him gettin in trouble id be worried about how far in the game u will never get because of the post.For one bein a narc isnt a cool thing. second alot of people have alot of friends and it could make is almost impossible for u to get anywhere. Honestly if i played i wouldnt have u on my crew ever because if u are that fast to narc someone out for info purposes it would show me u would be the leak in my crew givin out crew info to other crews.I dunno u so i dont have to like you but im betting some of the people that do/did know u probably think a lil diffrent about u now.

Okay I admit that I didn't think and said the things above. But I haven't screwed any crew's over and what not.

Hey kiro if you read this accept me on MSN and talk there. Talking here is pointless.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:sounds like grounds for goodbye PS3

Lol if that happens. I'm pretty sure almost everyone whoever won would get prizes taken away.

once again another bad choice of words. because as much as u would like to think everyone on here cheats its not the truth.YES many do but to say everyone thats ever won should have their prizes taken because they cheated. Not everyone has to cheat to win.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Av3rsion Wrote:Inappropriate? What is this the 3rd grade? You always thought you were the shit. Since you came into this game. You had like cms near the top and you didnt win top crew the 1 session. You finally win it last session and you still keep talking about how you think ur some shit now. People like you, unbeatable, anti rice, you all our leftovers. Kids who couldnt do good when the game mattered.

lmfao

Im pretty sure i won when their were players on non stop racing... and im pretty sure i got top crew medals when it was just as hard... but seriously kiro... grow up

Av3rsion Wrote:I agree there Jess only problem is if that was the case noone would have icons lol. Esp not big bangs crew from last session. Lmfao main reason i say this is because the ONLY 3 active people in that crew were BB Antifaggot and CJW. The other accounts were just multis that after they ran out of credits on their accounts theyd log onto those and race. Their whole win was a fluke and sleepwalker is proving that to you this session.

Sleep isnt proving anything to us.... we have had more cms than them the entire session... it wasnt until mike dropped a couple hundred that they took the lead... granted, they have raced hard... but until mike spent it was game over they are a good crew... but if they werent spending like they are.. we would be winning, we havnt spent more than 50 dollars, saints had 25k credits... thats it... WOW

this crew will take any crew u can get kiro and beat u... ur terrible

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:once again another bad choice of words. because as much as u would like to think everyone on here cheats its not the truth.YES many do but to say everyone thats ever won should have their prizes taken because they cheated. Not everyone has to cheat to win.

Okay let me rephrase it. Some individuals share info with each other. Whether it was a long time ago or just now. That what I meant.

*locked* . . . .

OH wait im not a mod ..bahahaha
Black__Metal

Av3rsion Wrote:Oh yeah and since we are playing High School Musical with all these secrets and shit lemme give you 1 about Antifaggot. This kid cares SO MUCH for a top crew medal because he sucked so bad back in the day that nobody cared to put him in their top crew this kids plan was to sit in ur crew big bang and if you guys were to lose which we knew you wouldnt with all those multis but IF you were to lose hed jump to our crew in dynas spot? Lmfao thats some pretty sad desperate shit. You sure you dont sit on a street corner all night Anti?

I said that because dyna offered me his spot in afl.. he said I could take it on the last day well as soon as I decided to join cjs crew I had no intentions to leave, I was like whatever... it didnt matter that much... why u gotta bring up back in the day because back in the day I was going to school and had no time to play mc I played for fun just workd what ever i think the highest lvl i got was 16 and it was easy just raced the top guys.. got a lucky win and boom lvl 16.. u think u know me but u have no idea..

Av3rsion Wrote:I agree there Jess only problem is if that was the case noone would have icons lol. Esp not big bangs crew from last session. Lmfao main reason i say this is because the ONLY 3 active people in that crew were BB Antifaggot and CJW. The other accounts were just multis that after they ran out of credits on their accounts theyd log onto those and race. Their whole win was a fluke and sleepwalker is proving that to you this session.

I would appreciate it if you didn't say my account Drock is multi , and yes the game was harder back in the day , and yes i am a noob lol, but why don't you take this as it is and thats a game which is susposed to be fun, unless arguing in the game is fun for you then by all means keep doing it lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon