Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bio of the day

Av3rsion Wrote:Big bang this aint bout our crew this is exactly what im talking about and it wasnt 400 dollars it was credits of rays lmfao. Id rather use them. A Hater who are u kids? Lmfao mecca you aint win shit in 5 years lmfao. And other dude who the fuck are u? Do nothing much? Big bang and anti rice thats exactly what im talking about. You think ur good because you sat there for 20 days non stopped and raced in the easiest way you could ever do. I mean seriously mecca are u serious? When cubrunner was around back in the GOLD and non gold sessions their werent macros. You got ur excuses for everything. How can you talk shit to anyone mecca? You spent 4 years on this game and dont even got a top 25? Antirice? Your the same way? How can you tell me I aint gain shit when I didnt even care lol I didnt finish the session because im not a useless piece of shit like you are that waits till shit is easy to obtain medals. I raced when people could burn ur shit easy as fuck. You punk ass pussies waited till they fixed everything so you can just take ur time and race whenever you want. I figured that half of you kids on this post never even played back than but I figured people like Lude might understand because he was around back than. Lude I do agree with you a little bit but think about it lude? Are u serious? Sure they spend all days at they computer but who plays now days? 20 people? 2 Fucking crews? I mean be serious Lude back than there were like 200-300 people on everyday racing sitting there entering races every 10 minutes, accepting races from people? How in the hell can you EVER say these little punks these days that think they good put time into it? It takes them 30 days to gain 5000 cms when its easy as nothing? Big bang reason I put ur name into it is because its true lol. And for fuck sakes how can you talk shit about anyone also. U needed a trainer to teach you how to play an easy game are you for real?

i dont care for medals ro i would have got some lol i have proved that i am good at the game but dont really care for medals

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0904.jpg

you also say that there was no marcos back in the day are you fucking serous lol

look at that my name is giving nw to fyth i could have had top 25 and top crew easy but good girl didnt like fyfth so she kicked me out thats even when izzo used to run the game also the reason for no marco in gold is because reg was more of a racing type of game than gold

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0704.jpg

also kiro you see king shit well fuck thats my brother who i used to race all day and night for for weed in return from him lol and i got him top 25 after he fucked over

so kiro dont shoot your stupid litlte mouth again iv been around here for long if i wanted medals i would get them also another thing kiro you can say all this shit about me having no medals and or anything but least my medals was free unlike yours
mecca :postwhore:

F_E_D_O_R Wrote:I would appreciate it if you didn't say my account Drock is multi , and yes the game was harder back in the day , and yes i am a noob lol, but why don't you take this as it is and thats a game which is susposed to be fun, unless arguing in the game is fun for you then by all means keep doing it lol

Lmfao u kno who i meant the accounts of random people who just happened to be in there Wink. And yes i kno u luv me too drock!

Anti_Rice Wrote:I said that because dyna offered me his spot in afl.. he said I could take it on the last day well as soon as I decided to join cjs crew I had no intentions to leave, I was like whatever... it didnt matter that much... why u gotta bring up back in the day because back in the day I was going to school and had no time to play mc I played for fun just workd what ever i think the highest lvl i got was 16 and it was easy just raced the top guys.. got a lucky win and boom lvl 16.. u think u know me but u have no idea..

Sure thats why i got a message saying the reason you joined them was because if they lost you had the choice to join us at the end right?

I said that before I joined them, when I didnt really talk to anyone but u, when I joined them dyna spent and I was like fuck it I dont care.. im just gonna race my ass off I wasnt even gonna ask dyna for his spot if we lost I realized that would have been stupid, I just wouldnt have done it, the idea of taking dyna spot was gone after I joined them, didnt talk to dyna or anything.

Anti_Rice Wrote:I said that before I joined them, when I didnt really talk to anyone but u, when I joined them dyna spent and I was like fuck it I dont care.. im just gonna race my ass off I wasnt even gonna ask dyna for his spot if we lost I realized that would have been stupid, I just wouldnt have done it, the idea of taking dyna spot was gone after I joined them, didnt talk to dyna or anything.

Lmfao u was in their crew when you told me that better luck next time.

mecca_boy Wrote:i dont care for medals ro i would have got some lol i have proved that i am good at the game but dont really care for medals

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0904.jpg

you also say that there was no marcos back in the day are you fucking serous lol

look at that my name is giving nw to fyth i could have had top 25 and top crew easy but good girl didnt like fyfth so she kicked me out thats even when izzo used to run the game also the reason for no marco in gold is because reg was more of a racing type of game than gold

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/images/w...g-0704.jpg

also kiro you see king shit well fuck thats my brother who i used to race all day and night for for weed in return from him lol and i got him top 25 after he fucked over

so kiro dont shoot your stupid litlte mouth again iv been around here for long if i wanted medals i would get them also another thing kiro you can say all this shit about me having no medals and or anything but least my medals was free unlike yours

Good shit you just admitted you won thx to macros. Thank you for showing all of us why nobody gives a fuck about you.

Av3rsion Wrote:Lmfao u was in their crew when you told me that better luck next time.

Whatever im not gonna argue with a 16 yr old lil girl

god dam this post is so pointless...its going in like 5 directions...hahaha...and kiro i know what u meant by the earlier years had more competition...but im not going to say that these guys suck jus because there is less competition...ive played this game a long time...and ive seen it go through all the changes and all the different people...this is just the time that other people have a chance to own...most of the old vets dont play anymore...so thats that....if its easier now thats how it is...but these guys earn their medals...and im not going to say they didnt...people that have an easy time are like jeremy on top HI...thats easy....and my top boost this sesh...but these guys do race hard....thats about all i have to say
AlKi

Wait wait I have something to say! Your all fu*king stupid.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Anti_Rice Wrote:Whatever im not gonna argue with a 16 yr old lil girl

Lmfao yet ur the 1 that is actually a girl?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon