Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!! READ THIS!!!

Quote:i dont understand this...so only the old timers like vegito and skogey and stuff will be in it and everyone with like 1 top 25 medal will be nothin..

umm... this is going to be the hall of fame. it's reserved for the best of the best. if anybody and everybody with 1 or 2 medals were allowed in, what's the point? it won't mean crap. all i see is a bunch of complainers who are scared they won't get in. will it really hurt your ego that much if you're not allowed your online recognition?
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:
Quote:i dont understand this...so only the old timers like vegito and skogey and stuff will be in it and everyone with like 1 top 25 medal will be nothin..

umm... this is going to be the hall of fame. it's reserved for the best of the best. if anybody and everybody with 1 or 2 medals were allowed in, what's the point? it won't mean crap. all i see is a bunch of complainers who are scared they won't get in. will it really hurt your ego that much if you're not allowed your online recognition?

My Main complaint is for people like you who did not spend and did not get the top HIers or a top spot but are an all around great player that actually deserves to be with the best of the best in this game getting left out and all those people losing the things that they have worked so hard to get all be it one medal or one ribbon its something they earned and they dont deserve to go unregonized for their accomplishments which wiping all the medals would do

Blah soo much to say... I could write pages on this topic and not change anything... I consider the "past winners" page to be a "hall of fame", i don't see why it should change.
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

so we are going to rev 3 :crazy: i like the idea of starting over with icons tho, gives people a fair chance. and as far as vets spending, i've played the game awhile, haven't spent a cent, but also have no icons either. :confused:

also seems to me like the only people that are worried about the hall of fame are the ones that think a top 25 and top crew icon mean [censored]
[ron white]BuUuUlLlLl SsHhIiIiItTtTt[/ron white]

if they do a hall of fame. do you think it will include all the winners and such... like kingpissant?
and all those from his time?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon