Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Rumor has it that this game will change and that all icons will be taken away, WTF this will drive many people up the wall, ITS A FUCKIN SCAM. Its only TRYING to encourage the BIG spenders to respend, It would be a complete waste of time, effort and money on all the years ppl have played the game. Alot of the time people spent alot of mony just to get the incons rather than the prizes. THIS IS BULLSHIIIIT, I HOPE THIS EFORT TO MAKE PEOPLE RESPEND FAILS MISERABLY. :mad:
i dunno where you heard that, but i wouldnt believe it for a start, they couldnt
It is true, the icons are gone and a hall of fame is being made.
i dont get that, who going into the hall of fame, people with decent amount of icons
Not my call there, maybe a vote or something, it will be fair though.

SSVegito

Raymond just said that their would be a hall of fame but didnt go into what you had to accomplish to get in there.
I dont have many icons, but still i think its a load of Bullshiiit, does that not annoy the [censored] outta you skogey, u spent so much time to get ur top HI badge and its gone before you get to see it.
Yeah, it kind of sucks, but hopefully I can make the hall of fame Tongue I spent more time than I thought it would take
This should be done to Topshift before Mc the icnons over there are a mess with all the changes that ened up happing
Top shift sucks ass!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19