Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
im going to have nightmares
thanks bastard
:mad:
from a business standpoint, i think it's an awesome move. reset icons and ppl will pay to be amongst the first to have them next time around. what's wrong with that? completely nothing. if you're running a business, you want to capitalize on profits any way you can. that's the beauty of capitalism isn't it? it's not like this is some kind of really unfair sinister plot.

on a side note... you don't have to spend a lot of money to be good and learn. hell i'm a poor college student and i've learned my way without having to spend. even after retiring about two (or three?) times, i've managed to figure out each new version by myself and with a little help. it's not always about how much money you got and who you know. if you're a gamer, you're a gamer. simple as that. Wink
Quote:
Quote:fine then i'll stop but i'll just say this if this actually happens i'm never going to play any game CI has or will makes

LOL well since you never spend a dime I am sure it will have an impact. Good route though, at least now you have a plan.

No he might not have spent anything to learn the game but when the reset happens just lets say they wont be getting my money anymore so .... Ill spend my money elsewhere and be happy about it I will not pad rays pockets anymore than I already have cause thats all this reset is about
im startin to like you more and more even though u dont know me but your outlook on this situation is prolly the most valid. all this is doing is trying to get people to spend spend spend to earn their icons back and its bullshit. even though i dont have any i feel ya.

and crypto i believe your starting to piss people off with your childish ego again so do everyone a favor and stfu. k. thanks.
Quote:im startin to like you more and more even though u dont know me but your outlook on this situation is prolly the most valid. all this is doing is trying to get people to spend spend spend to earn their icons back and its bullshit. even though i dont have any i feel ya.

and crypto i believe your starting to piss people off with your childish ego again so do everyone a favor and stfu. k. thanks.

Have you forgotten what this is? This isnt a game made only for your entertainment, it is a business. Everytime something like this happens EVERYONE say I wont play anymore, the majority of them are still here. Personally I like Brandon and hope he enjoys the time he spends elsewhere, its his personal decision and he can do what he wants. Dont like it? Dont play, in the end we will see who holds to what they say. Anybody starting a list so we can keep up?
Quote:
Quote:im startin to like you more and more even though u dont know me but your outlook on this situation is prolly the most valid. all this is doing is trying to get people to spend spend spend to earn their icons back and its bullshit. even though i dont have any i feel ya.

Have you forgotten what this is? This isnt a game made only for your entertainment, it is a business. Everytime something like this happens EVERYONE say I wont play anymore, the majority of them are still here. Personally I like Brandon and hope he enjoys the time he spends elsewhere, its his personal decision and he can do what he wants. Dont like it? Dont play, in the end we will see who holds to what they say. Anybody starting a list so we can keep up?

A good buisness is run to where it keeps its customers happy from what alot of people say alot of people are not happy with the ways its been run in the past and I like you too James but i guess this is something we see different and I am sure after this round I will have fun somewhere else Smile
Some are happy some arent, this is the way change always is, nothing new. Have fun with your new thing bro.
i flag pages 2-3 but, i mean i dont think a hall of fame for just teh vets is in order, you guys barely play now, your all looked up too, and thats good, but some modern players are awsome, and only ahve say 1-2 icons to show for it, top25 is boring, no1 goes for that now, but jsut an opinion, i hope to hear some news on this very soon
i do agree that the stripping of medals isnt what i want to see, but it is being done so get over it.

All the crying isnt gonna make it come back. A few of you have expressed you opinions, now move along.

WE ALL worked hard for them, so of course Im not happy, but it just means that we do it all over again.

And as for having to spend to get medals...... I have never spend a penny of credits. I may not have a lot of medals but have done fine with out $$$$$.

It is all in who you know. Make a few friends and stick to them no matter what. I can still remember begging mike for cars to lvl back in the old gold game. and rach pulling her hair out trying to teach me to hit! It is eople that make you win NOT $$$$.

The way to the game is make friends...... and the rest is easy!
back in ver 1 you had to earn top 25 but in ver 2 anyone in the top 200 could get a hit in the last minutes to get top 25......so take the icons who realy cares?

I got 2 icons from ver 1 and they never helped me get a root so ray you can have em back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19