Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
own3d lol
i dont even care about my top 25s
GET OVER IT Every single peson that has a medal is going to loose them. It's not just one or two people, It's everyone
I work 3 jobs, and I can't afford to buy membership or credits, but I don't sit here and whinge and bitch about it.
I don't know why you think your so great and why you think everyone should feel sorry for you because your going to loose ONE medal.
Grow up mate. Your whining is giving me nausea.
yout putting word into my mouth where in my posts have i said anything about the game causing me stress?
and another thing maybe the vets that have nothing to prove anymore should bow out gracefully so that others can become vets
dude i dont think i'm great i even said that in one of my posts
Quote:yout putting word into my mouth where in my posts have i said anything about the game causing me stress?
and another thing maybe the vets that have nothing to prove anymore should bow out gracefully so that others can become vets

Read your posts... You can tell it obviously has you upset, which is stress my friend.

As far as the vets leaving? Dude there were vets here owning me way before I became a vet, grow a pair and take us to task...
i'm just trying to get my point across its not causig me any stress
Well so far your on your own, and it doesnt change anything... I can understand discussion if you had a valid point but honestly you dont, you are losing nothing and practically everyone else is, quit whining and buck up, challenge us, play harder, another part of the game.
fine then i'll stop but i'll just say this if this actually happens i'm never going to play any game CI has or will makes
Well it is obviosly upsetting you somewhat. Do you have yahoo messanger? I will give you a online sesion with my shink at half price for the first seminar if you want. $20 for the first half hour, and $30 per half hour after that. Its cheaper than his normal fee. Wink
I wouldn't do it normally, but I sence that you really do need to talk to someone about your problem, so I'll recomend you at mates rates if you really,REALLY need to save money.
Quote:fine then i'll stop but i'll just say this if this actually happens i'm never going to play any game CI has or will makes

LOL well since you never spend a dime I am sure it will have an impact. Good route though, at least now you have a plan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19