Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LMFAO damn paki :o
just get me a cup and we can be cool ok bro?
ahahahahaha

Quote: Just quit like me and whore the forums

jason you are a WISE man
*high fives*
Quote:jon(shadow) after this reset happens, i will make u have the most top 25 medals ever Smile and i want to be voted in as most suckiest!!!!!!!! and jason your soo sweet :o

i think hes also out if the reset happens Sad
the only damn reason i've stuck around this long is because i still help you and everyone else...
*shrugs* i havent played this game for my own gain in months...
Quote:the only damn reason i've stuck around this long is because i still help you and everyone else...
*shrugs* i havent played this game for my own gain in months...

we have tried Sad
I find it to be chicken [censored] to quit a game that you obviously like because they are changing it and resetting the game icons.

To me that is pathetic.

SSVegito

Jon if you would have asked i would have helped you long ago...
lol its funny because i DONT like the game...
ask anyone who talks to me... i want to break it with extreame predjudice im not quitting because they are changing it, im quitting because the people that kept me around wont be there anymore...
:ooo:
Quote:I find it to be chicken [censored] to quit a game that you obviously like because they are changing it and resetting the game icons.

To me that is pathetic.

LOL i find it pathetic that you have to tell me its pathetic to quit a game i like

and yeah I will quit its not like I give a [censored] about top 25s or top crew cause ive gave up alot of them but I personally think hes just doing this to make people spend more to get the icons back which I will not be a part of cause its total BS
not aimed towards you. Aimed towards everybody that says they like the game, but disagree with this. B.S. thats chickenshit.
Godnoother or whatever his name is is chickenshit
hes just saying that he worked so hard to get it and now its all going to go for not cause he is losing his medal I dont like it that they are getting it taken away cause they have tried so hard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19