Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
thats the faces of the line of women when i unroll it from my carrying sack
hahaha lol, jon ur on fire today!!! Wink
*licks finger and touches shoulder*
TSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT hot!
If Ray possibly put up a hall of fame like Case's Ladders uses with their leagues, I guess that wouldn't be all bad. That way everyone is still on the list, but the people that have won the most will be at the top of the list. Just a though. Not sure if anyone else here is familiar with Case's Ladders, but I am in a few Spades leagues and actually dont mind the way they have their stat system and hall of fame set up.
Quote:If Ray possibly put up a hall of fame like Case's Ladders uses with their leagues, I guess that wouldn't be all bad. That way everyone is still on the list, but the people that have won the most will be at the top of the list. Just a though. Not sure if anyone else here is familiar with Case's Ladders, but I am in a few Spades leagues and actually dont mind the way they have their stat system and hall of fame set up.

Case's ladder rocks. Im in a few online pool leagues.
ya. i used to play online pool with cases ladders.
Quote: What about Nate? He don't have many icons but will fuk you 2 ways from sunday on a whim.

if i wanted top 25, i could easily get it every round w/out spending. only problem is i'm comfortable with the ones i've already got and always seem to find ways to miss the last day. *shrugs*

on a side note. just got back from cali. also just got me 4 hits. :grin: hall of fame doesn't bother me. i'm not gonna compare myself to the guys who've spent and made their mark. some people say that if they had enough coin they could do the same things as certain players... but i think that's simply not true. having a lot of money is one thing, but combining it with skill is another. there's a difference on making 5mil on day 1 with just $5 compared to only 1mil with the same $5. just put that on a bigger scale, and you got guys like skogey and DD. an average player would only get a portion of what they accopmlished with the same amount of money spent. but i'd like to believe that if i had their money, i could work wonders. Wink
i dont understand this...so only the old timers like vegito and skogey and stuff will be in it and everyone with like 1 top 25 medal will be nothin.. Cool
Quote:i dont understand this...so only the old timers like vegito and skogey and stuff will be in it and everyone with like 1 top 25 medal will be nothin.. Cool

yep...it'll be so kewl
we need to make out own hall of fame... [censored] this one...
who's with me
*shakes fist*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19