Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

SSVegito

But honoring people who get it 1 time compared to those who have done it several times... it would be like comparing the diamond back franchise to the yankee franchise in accomplishments. It takes nothing away but by no mean is it the same.
Quote:and if you read all my post im totally against wiping the medals the hall of fame COULD be a good thing if its done right but I dont see them finding a way to do it that suits all parties involved

hence that part of the statment

I do not think that those people should be punished by getting there medals stripped .. that just makes them feel good having one of those medals why take that away from them
I would think the diamond backs would be honoured...underdogs and such...personally this all stinks for anybody if you look at it...

Just quit like me and whore the forums Big Grin
hey, dont bash the D-Backs.....

F--the Yankees

SSVegito

well im not a fan of the yankees either but it was to prove a point.

A team like the yankees shouldnt be compared to a team like the d-backs in terms of accomplishments. It doesnt take aynthing away from what they did they just dont compare.
I agree with you cause a team llike the yankees buys there championships.....

Didnt want to say that but they try to anyways, got screwed last 4-5 seasons though
So like the yankees only the spenders will get in the HOF. What about Nate? He don't have many icons but will fuk you 2 ways from sunday on a whim.

SSVegito

Jason like always you blow things out of proportion....

im saying you get 1 medal doesnt mean you deserve the HOF... simple as that.

how can you compare one person who has earned several medals to the a person that has 1 top 25?

as for the yankees im refering to more of an older team should i have put the celtics legacy compared the toronto raptors or Niners, Steelers, Cowboys to lets say texans...
jon(shadow) after this reset happens, i will make u have the most top 25 medals ever Smile and i want to be voted in as most suckiest!!!!!!!! and jason your soo sweet :o
you cant jason, go back in the corner, say your sorry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19