Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
llol i should be in hall of fame for pure forum whoring alone

Page ownage
Quote:
Quote: i got two top 5's in a row...would i get in????

you wont get in for finishing back to back top 5's .... BUT If you dont get into a hall of fame for your skill it will show that the game is biased! You are truely one of the best, with or without medals.

The list of people that SHOULD get in will be long.... wonder how it will all play out?

if you don't get in i may cry Sad Sad Sad Sad
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: i got two top 5's in a row...would i get in????

you wont get in for finishing back to back top 5's .... BUT If you dont get into a hall of fame for your skill it will show that the game is biased! You are truely one of the best, with or without medals.

The list of people that SHOULD get in will be long.... wonder how it will all play out?

if you don't get in i may cry Sad Sad Sad Sad

Dont feel bad cause alot of deserving people will not get in you should be in Harley should be in and alot of others that will most likely get overlooked

SSVegito

if there was a forum hall of fame this is true.. but not the game...

rach you definately should get in.. and adam i wouldnt have a problem seeing you in beside me (hopefully)
There is a list of people that should make it in. BUT I would assume our opinion wont matter it is out of our hands. It will be interesting to see who does make it in.
i think the ammount of money spent will be involved, but thats me, and usually i am wrong
so *shrugs*

and vegie i know it was just a joke damn lol

SSVegito

well if its money spent im out... Smile

and you are the biggest whore to grace us with your presence... i would like to nominate you to the CI Forums Hall of Fame.
well if your not in thats all god because you *suck* anyways
Wink

lol thanks for the nomination :ooo:
Well if it is based on money there are a few that are good players that would be out. BUT what can ya do?!!!
take it with good humor like myself
best way to get thru life is to laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19