Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
thats the reason i dont like this whole idea medals are what shows your acccomplishments anyone with a top 25 has did something in the game to deserve to be recognized and with adding the hall of fame and stripping all the medals they will not be recognized anymore its just sad to see all those people work so hard for that one medal just to lose it and not even be thought about in the hall of fame

SSVegito

I guess i dont know ill try and talk to ray and see if i can get a bit more details.
Quote:I guess i dont know ill try and talk to ray and see if i can get a bit more details.

Yeah, you do that foo!
The way I have kind of looked at it from my first days playing this game was the people with the most Icons were in my eyes the hall of fame. I still remember asking players like Nicke_Kredit and Monte_Man what those Icons meant next to their name, but I never got a response. I mean there was no specific list, but when you logged on and seen people with a ton of Icons you knew they were good. My previous post was by no means saying I deserve to be in the hall of fame, but maybe one day I will deserve it. I just dont think my recent accomplishments should be thrown out the window.
i agree with ya mike.
i have been playing 2years now, still havent got a medal, but thats not because i dont spend, thats because i never had a network of friends to help me out. hell, money can win the game, a n00b could log on today, spend loads of cash and place top 10. but it aint about that, coz u can win this game without spending a cent. i just started helping out mike a few rounds ago, and i gotta say, since i started, its been way better, i am always close to that top 25. and about medals, who cares? honestly, a Hall of Fame is more prestigous (sp) than a medal. do you see rock stars walking aorund with a medal? no, coz they are inducted into the HoF. i rekon its a great move by the admin to recognise all that who have spent alot of time (and money) on this game.
sure but what about those who havent that worked hard for their 1 top crew or their 1 top 25 do they get forgot thats my whole point about not liking it

SSVegito

not to be the [censored] here.. but 1 medal doesnt give you the right to the hall of fame. You have to had accomplish more than that... hell there are people who get 1 crew win medal for riding the coattails of the other 14 people workin thier asses off. medals should definately have something to do with it... Its not taking away from the others... its a hall of fame not a hall of very good .
Those are what rock stars call 1 hit wonders....LMFAO

No offense to anybody on that.

Oh yeah Rach, you read it like I ment it.
Quote:not to be the [censored] here.. but 1 medal doesnt give you the right to the hall of fame. You have to had accomplish more than that... hell there are people who get 1 crew win medal for riding the coattails of the other 14 people workin thier asses off. medals should definately have something to do with it... Its not taking away from the others... its a hall of fame not a hall of very good .

yes i know this but those people worked hard to get that one medal or one ribbon and they deserve to be recognized for their accomplishments

and if you read all my post im totally against wiping the medals the hall of fame COULD be a good thing if its done right but I dont see them finding a way to do it that suits all parties involved
Quote: I still remember asking players like Nicke_Kredit and Monte_Man what those Icons meant next to their name, but I never got a response.
It's in the forums...I normally told people...sorry :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19