Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
roflmao nah i'm good were i'm at lol
Quote:
Quote:fine then i'll stop but i'll just say this if this actually happens i'm never going to play any game CI has or will makes

LOL well since you never spend a dime I am sure it will have an impact. Good route though, at least now you have a plan.
but just cuz i dont spend now dont mean that i wont ever spend i actually was planning on spending when i get more money and thats true i was planing on when i started playing ts again i was going to spend but now i guess i'm not
So does that mean you are going to stop the act?
Cause I have a picture that really describes how you have been acting about the loss of your ONE medal.
[Image: Headass119x155.jpg]

So pull your head out, and get over it.
He actually has a really good point.. he is basically saying that u have to spend to be good in the game.. kinda.. and he cant afford to spen mobey on the game and whatever he accomplished on the game w/out spending money.. shouldnt get taken away just to make some hall of fame

BUT

U cant set here a complain about it.. just quit playing... find another hobby.. if it took u 2 years to get a top 25 medal.. now u have skills it shoudlnt take u another 2years to get another one Wink

Y dont u ask all the peeps thats u have helped to donate to u so u can get ur medal back.. there is no point to sit here a argue about them honoring the good players..

Put urself in a vets postion.. it seems like all of them r cool with it.. and they have spent the most money getting those medals.. but just think.. in the nest game.. everyone will be stripped of all medals.. so no one wont be blingin more than the other guy in the upcoming game
photoshoped
Ok so dont. Like I said your the consumer, like it, love it, or leave it? LMAO Thats right I said it.
I am a vet...with the most icons ever...all 10...who cares

*chants

RESET RESET RESET RESET RESET

Interesting pic I might add with the whole head to ass thing going on. If he was that flexable why even go that far? Wouldn't need to remember specal dates and flowers then :p
Quote:Y dont u ask all the peeps thats u have helped to donate to u so u can get ur medal back.. there is no point to sit here a argue about them honoring the good players..
well i would but most of them dont play anymore and those that do have become jackass's

and i do understand where "the vets" are going and that
i just thought of something if they want to prove them selfs again remove only there icons lol
I was doing a google search for an ostrich because when they get upset they bury their head in the sand. It didn't turn out how I wanted it, but it still has the same affect.
lol...yeah...pretty funny even if it is so so wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19