Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
yes all the ppl that have all the medal can easily get them again cuz you have money/friends/skills/whatever
it took me 2 yrs to get that medal(yes i know i suck at this game) and now that everyone dont have any medals, everyone will be trying to get them back so guess what that means the ppl with the money will get them first and so on and so forth

edit: which in turn mean even more money for CI wow i'm suprised that they didnt do this a long time ago
get good
[censored] off
Look no offense but I am getting tired of you saying that MC is pulling stunts to get us "vets" to spend more, we have NOTHING to prove, we will be hall of famers if we were worth a damn. As far as spending to get Icons "get better" is a great response to that, I got my last few without spending more than 40 bucks, learn learn learn and quit acting as if CI are nothing but thieves...
THIEVES THIIIIIIIIEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!
first i'm not acting like CI are being theifs
second how did you become good in the first place? did you spend to learn how to HI? did you apend to learn how to "become good"?
third and this one sounds stupid to the rest of you but $40 is alot to me i dont have much money comming in and what i do get helps out my family(no i dont have kids but that money helps my parents and my sisters) and i cant spend it on a game

so does anyone possibly sees where i'm going with this
sorry for the second post but
hell i think CI has a really good and fun game cuz if i didnt think that i would have stoped play a long time ago
i see where you going with this. i have spent a total of 6 dollars on this game and that was last month to become a member. but i jsut dont see how its taken you two years to get a top 25.
because i have helped alot of ppl out i have givin my nw at the end of sessions to a good nit of ppl then just giving my cash to help out nood in a "hard time"
Quote:first i'm not acting like CI are being theifs
second how did you become good in the first place? did you spend to learn how to HI? did you apend to learn how to "become good"?
third and this one sounds stupid to the rest of you but $40 is alot to me i dont have much money comming in and what i do get helps out my family(no i dont have kids but that money helps my parents and my sisters) and i cant spend it on a game

so does anyone possibly sees where i'm going with this

Yes I bought creds to learn, you dont like it? Dont buy them and take years for each top 25 icon, thats all there is to it.

As far as your second post I will tell you this, you are a "consumer" and you have the power, if this game causes you stress as far as thier decisions leave it b4 you ruin your health, its a game, if you hate a video game you dont play it. Option is yours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19