Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I agree with what Jdoggy is saying. Brandon I am sorry that you dont like the change. but hey change happens. Look at it like this. Halo was a good game right. Then they come out with halo 2. Charge you $50 for the game, you go reeserve that [censored], but the SE of halo 2 spend another $20, all to see its the same as halo 1 and the its nothing special. Do you boycott Microsoft and the developer or do you stop buying there games. Neither, you cont. on buying games and getting the new game for everything
half life 2 owns halo
Quote:i flag pages 2-3 but, i mean i dont think a hall of fame for just teh vets is in order, you guys barely play now, your all looked up too, and thats good, but some modern players are awsome, and only ahve say 1-2 icons to show for it, top25 is boring, no1 goes for that now, but jsut an opinion, i hope to hear some news on this very soon

I agree with a bit of this... but what worries me is that some people will get slighted for this so called "Hall of Fame".

For example, look at someone like Adam (Harley)...he doesn't have alot of medals, because he usually gives up his net and helps other win or place nearly every round. Nobody in here would tell you that he can't play with the best of them though, especially considering he has never spent in the game! I do the same nearly every round, dumping cash to players when they make their jump...i can't even tell you how many people i have helped get a win...but I can tell you it's been nearly every winner for the last year.

There are alot of people like Adam in this game who would have alot more medals if they gave out medals for helping...but they don't. I would hate to see people like that slighted for this so called "Hall of Fame".
i AGREE WITH you there Rach, but also look at this. People lilke adam who dont have alot of medals. Well if they arnt in the hall of fame, they will still not have alot of medals. You know what I mean. It sounded good in my head. I feel that for those people that have helped. They need to be recognized by the people they help. I see it too often when they are shitted on by those that they have helped.
personally... and this is just me i see where rach is coming because i help alot of people too, maybe not as much as her or adam or w/e but i give my friends every damn thing that i can no questions asked, i know i wont be in the hall of fame because of that, but really it doesn't bother me that much because knowing i was able to contribute to my friends getting what they want is plenty of gratification for me... they i know i helped them, and i know i helped them so essentially thats what matters....
hall of fame means [censored], medals mean [censored] *shrugs*
My official opinion of things mentioned in this thread:

Reseting the medals would suck. I know i worked hard for both of my top 25's and done what has been asked of me in the top crews that i have been in. I haven't spent a dime in months, and it took me the better part of a year to get them.

As far as a hall of fame goes, I think it is an awesome idea.

I was actually thinking before i read this that haveing a "retro" round of mc where it goes back to the first bugless version would be a good move.
Quote:i AGREE WITH you there Rach, but also look at this. People lilke adam who dont have alot of medals. Well if they arnt in the hall of fame, they will still not have alot of medals. You know what I mean. It sounded good in my head. I feel that for those people that have helped. They need to be recognized by the people they help. I see it too often when they are shitted on by those that they have helped.

What???????? LOL :confused:

ROFL, I think I know what you're saying but I'm not sure. Don't you think Adam would belong in the Hall of Fame Mike? Regardless of his medals (or lack of medals) you and I know he is as good as anyone. So, he should be in there...same for others who have few medals, but have helped everyone win...
Quote:personally... and this is just me i see where rach is coming because i help alot of people too, maybe not as much as her or adam or w/e but i give my friends every damn thing that i can no questions asked, i know i wont be in the hall of fame because of that, but really it doesn't bother me that much because knowing i was able to contribute to my friends getting what they want is plenty of gratification for me... they i know i helped them, and i know i helped them so essentially thats what matters....

i think you and I am on the same page here...the important thing is the people you have helped, know you have helped...but i've helped others that have never helped me back...i should get medals for that sh!t

i know i won't be in the hall of fame, and it's cool...but people like to be recognized...everyone does. who is to say who is in and who is out????? is it number of medals, length of time played, is it a vote, who knows

those questions should be answered
Quote: who is to say who is in and who is out????? is it number of medals, length of time played, is it a vote, who knows

that is a very good question. i'm pretty sure ray will probably call together a panel from some of the top players and mods.

but i've done my fair share of helping ppl win or place. i haven't gone for top 25 in the longest time (mainly cause medals aren't really worth too much now days and it's a requirement to spend in order to get top cj'er and hi'er). but if the hall of fame were to allow in all those ppl who've been "helpers" there'd be way too many ppl to pick from. in order to win you'd have to have A LOT of people's help. unless of course you've helped with a dozen of multies. nobody is gonna admit to that. Wink
^^^ listen to the man people...he knows the score.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19