Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WTF!! READ THIS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
no monte, you're the man. i nominate you for the hall of fame. :grin:
Quote:no monte, you're the man. i nominate you for the hall of fame. :grin:

i second that motion...even though he is a meanie

we all know he'll be in

i got two top 5's in a row...would i get in????
i hold some sort of record for most half assed gameplay ever... do i get in?
Quote:i hold some sort of record for most half assed gameplay ever... do i get in?

you'd be a lock in my book, but i'm pretty sure my opinion on the hall of fame won't be counted
Quote:I agree with what Jdoggy is saying. Brandon I am sorry that you dont like the change. but hey change happens. Look at it like this. Halo was a good game right. Then they come out with halo 2. Charge you $50 for the game, you go reeserve that [censored], but the SE of halo 2 spend another $20, all to see its the same as halo 1 and the its nothing special. Do you boycott Microsoft and the developer or do you stop buying there games. Neither, you cont. on buying games and getting the new game for everything

Changes happen yes and do I have to go along with them but I dont have to play and thats my final thing on the whole issue is they probably will be losing alot of players I know Ive personally talked to 2-3 other spenders that do not agree with it but its all good I can spend my money else where

and as for your Video Game analagy once sony raised the price of there games from starting out at 39 dollars to 49 dollars I have not bought another game that sony has made

SSVegito

Honestly i dont think it should be a vote in process because the noobs wouldnt remember the people who started back when i was a noob. Poonkla Kermit etc.. it wouldnt be fair to them to have newer players vote.
meh so its fair to wipe all their hard work now... but its not fair to forget some names off a smarmy list?
Quote:Honestly i dont think it should be a vote in process because the noobs wouldnt remember the people who started back when i was a noob. Poonkla Kermit etc.. it wouldnt be fair to them to have newer players vote.

well then how wil it be done?
Quote:Honestly i dont think it should be a vote in process because the noobs wouldnt remember the people who started back when i was a noob. Poonkla Kermit etc.. it wouldnt be fair to them to have newer players vote.

Well honestly however you look at it there is probably going to be someone missed or someone overlooked because they didnt spend or something thats why I am so opposed to the idea those people that will get overlooked and those people who will be forgot
Quote: i got two top 5's in a row...would i get in????

you wont get in for finishing back to back top 5's .... BUT If you dont get into a hall of fame for your skill it will show that the game is biased! You are truely one of the best, with or without medals.

The list of people that SHOULD get in will be long.... wonder how it will all play out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19