Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!! READ THIS!!!

I personally dont like this idea but its his game so he can do what he wants...

but if this is done it will be my last session I am not going to spend to get what I have already earned back so this game can go on without me if its wiped

Quote:Top shift sucks ass!!

alright kingding quit bashing the games and the owners decisions if you dont like it we arent holding a gun to you head to keep you here.

Quote:I personally dont like this idea but its his game so he can do what he wants...

i concur with brando on this...sounds assanine. but whatever, it's not like i have any medals worth a sh1t anyway Cool
MC's Most Hated

yeah..i quit too if they take away all icons
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

Quote:
Quote:Top shift sucks ass!!

alright kingding quit bashing the games and the owners decisions if you dont like it we arent holding a gun to you head to keep you here.

Not bashing games, i am giving my opinion which is one of the reasons forums are here, and i enjoy playing mc, just saying topshift sucks ass my opinion and im entitled to it so do me a favour and shut up.

Quote: so do me a favour and shut up.

don't talk to jon that way fairy
MC's Most Hated

Quote:
Quote: so do me a favour and shut up.

don't talk to jon that way fairy

have you not got better things to do, like offline race ur account with mutli's so skogey cnt steal your car, watch out he is still gonna rape you down. Big Grin :p

Rach its ok hes just an angry noob...

topshift doesnt suck ass just takes more time than mc does. 2 totally different games.
kingding dont make accusations about her having a multi... i've talked to the person you are refering to as her multi.

trust me Kingding i can have much more fun in these forums than you... thats if we keep you around. From now on if you think either game sucks keep it to yourself. that is my friendly warning

this is sooooooooo [censored] up if this does happen i'll never play a game made by CI ever again

after almost 2 fuckin yrs i finally get a top 25 last session and their gonna take it away from me now this is so fuckin not funny
[Image: club.gif]

Hey queensh!t. Opinions are like a$$ holes, everyones got one. I don't play TS anymore, but it is a very good game if you know what your doing. Normally I wouldn't agree with vegito, but on this occasion I agree with him 100%.

Back on topic again, It is Raymonds game, he has provided us all with 2 great games, both of which he could just cancel totally if he wanted to. He has provided us with this game, he has made some very good decisions in the past, and even though some people didn't like some of the changes, you all learnt to live with them. It will be the same again. It will take some time to acctually get the hang of it, but I am positive that Raymond wouldn't have considered making a change like this if he thinks that it is going to be a bad decision.

P.S. SSvegito, if there are any spelling errors that you want to correct in my post, you have my permission.

On a side note, Keep up the good work Ray.

Peace out.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon