Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!! READ THIS!!!

i kinda actually like the idea.. i know i wont be in the hall of fame b/c i only have 1 top 25 finish amd 1 crew medal finsish.. but it like a tribute to all have spent there hard earned money and time into this game.. what about all the vetes that dont play anymore.. i bet they wanna be rememberd some how.. just think of it as this.. its just like playing mc with a new name with the same skill but starting over again.. it brings more competition back into the game Cool
[r][h][s]

crypto- i normally dont agree with you but i couldnt have said that better

RHS- the vets should be honored somehow... sucks to lose all the icons we earned but its a good idea to have a way to remember who made the game the way it is today. Without vets to teach noobs how to play there would be less competition.

p.s. didnt check your spelling you arent mecca.

yeah.. technically ur not losing them.. there just getting stored in a safe place :grin:
[r][h][s]

I dont understand why people are getting so frustrated. Especially over a top 25 icon. This is one of the best things I think they could of done. Especially after the reset. Thats what they are doing. Resetting the game completely. Everybody starts again from the beg. but your past accomplishments are not going unnoticed. You will be honored for what happened in the past. Just right now everybody will be equal.

This is how I look at it. I am a n00b like everybody else at that point. I have nothing special or more than anybody else. Maybe people wont send me PM's now, who knows. I might change my name who knows
[Image: 30.png]

I know that when I first started on MC, I was always sending messages to Jason and Zura and also to HelpDoctor. I saw that they had all of the medals and they would be good people to ask for advice. They helped me out big time, but I also know that they, and many other people would be getting very pissed off with it.
I don't have any medals, I would be lucky to spend 2 hours per day on the game, but I know how many people I have helped out. I spend nearly as much time on my account as I do on noobs accounts helping them.
The reset(if that is what it is) will help alot of the vets/pros/origanal MC players the most because they won't be spammed with messages from newbies asking for advice.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

the advice and [censored] its not what bothers me

to me this seems like a ploy for him to get people to spend more to get there medals back which means more money for him

im not one to bash ray or anything that he has did normally i support it but this is one think that i will not support and it will give me a good reason to move on and find something else to do with my time and money

Thats exactly how i see it
[r][h][s]

yes modogg that coming from someone who has alot of icons and stuff and your someone who will prolly get alot of icons in the next version or whatever you wanna call it. but some of us dont have the money nor friends to help them place or to win(not saying i`ll ever win) and ppl like me would like to keep what little we have done in this game

and like i said in my first post if this goes throgh i`ll never play and game CI has and will ever make
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:yes modogg that coming from someone who has alot of icons and stuff and your someone who will prolly get alot of icons in the next version or whatever you wanna call it. but some of us dont have the money nor friends to help them place or to win(not saying i`ll ever win) and ppl like me would like to keep what little we have done in this game

and like i said in my first post if this goes throgh i`ll never play and game CI has and will ever make

man these days everyone has a top 25 medal.. so it really dont make no difference to me..

i cant wait to the new game actually starts
[r][h][s]

OMG

WTF

BBQ!
THIS THREAD SUCKS@!
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon