Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!! READ THIS!!!

Quote:man these days everyone has a top 25 medal.. so it really dont make no difference to me..

i cant wait to the new game actually starts
dude really just cuz everyone has one dont mean shiit i personally have been trying to get one all by myself now some ppl can do it better then other(all by there self) and most actually have help from other ppl i'm proude of myself for getting it with no help and i think its stupid to have it taken away from me(not having a legit reason too)
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:yes modogg that coming from someone who has alot of icons and stuff and your someone who will prolly get alot of icons in the next version or whatever you wanna call it. but some of us dont have the money nor friends to help them place or to win(not saying i`ll ever win) and ppl like me would like to keep what little we have done in this game

and like i said in my first post if this goes throgh i`ll never play and game CI has and will ever make

See that is one place I disagree with you on. It doesnt always take money, but yes it takes friends. Thats what this game is about. Making a team, networking yourself. This game is excellent for people wanting to go into corporate america. You get the BS with the good, the evil with the bad. You have to learn to network yourself out. Not only with the vets, but with others that arnt vets. Listen to this. I remember when Harley just started playing the game. We were both in the crew Bangzoom. The leader was an awesome girl. Would help us out with any aspect, but would also teach us how to learn the stuff. You read the "bible" by Teet. He goes into the HI #'s and what not, but he tells you to talk to people, and also play around with it yourself....
[Image: 30.png]

yeah... but he is just resetting medals... he isnt resetting friends... so its not like you have to "network" yourself to anyone new, you can work the same people to get what you want...
so essentially that argument = crap
*insert signature here*

i really dont care about your "life story" all i care about is my achievement is being taken away from me for no other reason the "just reseting the icons" which in my view is just stupid
[Image: club.gif]

I say reset it all back to beta...maybe [censored] might actually work out that way.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

maybe not that far... but get away from the current formula....
*insert signature here*

beta.. dam i wanst even playing
[r][h][s]

Quote:i really dont care about your "life story" all i care about is my achievement is being taken away from me for no other reason the "just reseting the icons" which in my view is just stupid

suck it up and get it again. im hoping for top 25 this session and if i get it, then the medal is gone...i could care less. ill just bust ass to get it again. unless you have like every medals ever, a simple top 25 one doesnt seem like it should matter that much.
midnite is spelled wrong.

I am kinda glad to see all this happen, I mean it seems those of us who have more to lose than anyone are more ok with it than those with one medal. Hell I have the second most HI wins in the game second only to dan danger, getting all the other medals was hard to do, and I really wanted all of them so the struggle was worth it. I know however that I did it and since there is nothing for me to prove why would I be angry?

You guys gotta understand that just like us if you can do it once you can do it again, stop being angry about it and show us and yourself that you can do it again.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

but *lip trembles* i cant
*goes into a corner and cries
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon