Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website

i thought u were 2 people thats my point i guess or multies but u said u share forum names whith ur friend so whatever

yeah we are 2 people, we just have 1 forum name. it can get a little confusing i understand
:tocas:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

so ur the 1 that said whos the noob now to me, for the record I am a noob and I never said I wasnt

Anti_Rice Wrote:so ur the 1 that said whos the noob now to me, for the record I am a noob and I never said I wasnt

me??
AlKi

no mc alumni u lude are 1 of the few who hasnt talked shit to me

mc alumni was calling me a noob and saying... all that shit u talk in the forums and u didnt even win.. i replied to him in game and he never replied back.. i told him i never said we were gonna win lol

Anti_Rice Wrote:no mc alumni u lude are 1 of the few who hasnt talked shit to me

i dont do that das y...noob or not...everyone has to start somewhere...and i believe if u keep discouraging people from getting better...than they are jus going to quit...and that kills the fun for everyone...less competition and the other people jus give the game a bad rep...
AlKi

u know what I never rubed it in anyones face that my crew won top crew and urs didnt.. and if my crew loses top crew i would appreciate it if u wouldnt try and make me feel like shit for not wining.. 4 the recored u were trying to make me look bad and it didnt work if we lose we lose it doesnt matter kinda sucks but ill get over it

Fuck arent yall arguing about whats over and cant be changed? If you feel wronged smack em in the mouth next time.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

Jdoggy Wrote:Fuck arent yall arguing about whats over and cant be changed? If you feel wronged smack em in the mouth next time.

agreed
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon