Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bio of the day

LuDe Wrote:this sounds almost like me...except for the over drinkin part...lol...even though i got a DUI i still drink...lol....but i jus graduated so now i need a full time job....and im not thinkin bout the army...llool...

ahhaha one of my cousin has a breathalyzer in his car
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:ahhaha one of my cousin has a breathalyzer in his car

shit thats what i need...lol...but i was fuckin drunk that night...lol...probably wouldnt have even used it..hahaha
AlKi

the way the law is set up, if you have one in your car you cant even start it without blowing in there and it coming up 0.00. If there is any trace of alcohol the car wont start. my friends dad use to have one and when she was little he would make her blow into it so he could start his car HAHA
:tocas:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

not going to read more then the first post of this, but kiro you're still a ridiculous homo. you're so flamboyantly gay you make elton john feel straight. that's all i really wanted to say here so continue with your bitching.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:not going to read more then the first post of this, but kiro you're still a ridiculous homo. you're so flamboyantly gay you make elton john feel straight. that's all i really wanted to say here so continue with your bitching.

Yet again another person who has never amounted to shit in this game trying to act like they worth something.

lol getting icons in a text based racing game doesn't make your life worth something, go do something besides your rainbow 6 and mc. try and enjoy the wonders of a vagina, travel the world, make money, enjoy life. anything that actually matters, you should try it out.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:lol getting icons in a text based racing game doesn't make your life worth something, go do something besides your rainbow 6 and mc. try and enjoy the wonders of a vagina, travel the world, make money, enjoy life. anything that actually matters, you should try it out.

Actually im sorry im not 50 buddy. I have traveled I do enjoy my life. Its winter what the hell do you expect. See everytime you worthless people wanna talk shit you go to the no life shit lmfao. Its ok when u kno u suck at text based games you know you should probably just kill yourself. Smile Thank you Hitman and hope to see your suicide on youtube.

Av3rsion Wrote:Actually im sorry im not 50 buddy. I have traveled I do enjoy my life. Its winter what the hell do you expect. See everytime you worthless people wanna talk shit you go to the no life shit lmfao. Its ok when u kno u suck at text based games you know you should probably just kill yourself. Smile Thank you Hitman and hope to see your suicide on youtube.

and only you kiro wuold look up his death on youtube

who cares if it winter i have been up since 7 am and i have prolly dont a week ro work that u have done

winter is so fun we jsut got hit with another 30 cm of snow man go sleeding

buy a snowmobile go shooting go hunting anything
mecca :postwhore:

Lmfao yeah ok bud apparently u live in a rich neighborhood.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon